Bonus Chapter 2

Author's pov :

Flashback:

On the day of Aaru's and Arjun's marriage :

Amu is sitting in a corner of the marriage hall and crying silently as her sister is going to leave her after this marriage.

Nothing will be normal like always. She can't see her sister for every holiday in their house sleeping beside her. Their late-night talks, night outs, pranks on their parents. Everything she misses everything from tomorrow.

No one notices her missing for some time due to the marriage events.

Yash goes there talking on his phone with someone. He notices a girl figure weeping silently in the dark corner.

He goes near the figure and sees Amu there.

"Hey, Ms Chimpanzee What happened?" He asks her.

"Go away." She said wiping her tears and avoiding him.

"Oyee! You look like a ghost." He said sitting beside her.

"Idiot." She murmured.

"Hey, I heard it." He said raising his eyebrow.

"Good." She said smiling a little.

"Now say what happened?" He asked.

"Your friend is taking my sister away from me." She said sadly.

"Hey, you are saying it like Arjun is kidnapping Aaradhya." He pointed out.

"It feels the same." She answered.

"Don't be sad. It's not like you are not going to meet her again. She will always be your sister." He said consoling her.

"You can also speak like a normal human." She said mocking him.

"Oyee!" He shouted.

"It's ok. I'm not going to fight with you today. Wipe those tears." He said handing her a handkerchief.

"Arjun is a good guy. His family is also full of good-hearted people. They will take good care of your sister." He said assuring her.

"Moreover you can meet your sister whenever you want. No one is going to stop you. It's not like you will listen to someone if they stop you." He said joking.

"Yes, no one can stop me from meeting my sister." Amu finalised completely wiping her tears.

"Now come let's go. Everyone may be searching for us." He said getting up.

Amu also went along with him.

"Yash. " Amu called in the middle.

"Oh, so you know my name. Till now I listened to many names for me from you except my real name." He joked.

"Let be friends." She said extending her hand.

"Ok." He said joining hands.

It's the beginning of a new friendship.

Later marriage completed.
.
.
.
.
Amu used to visit her Anu frequently during some weekends and holidays.

Amu and Yash still used to tease each other like kids during the events they met.

Their friendship developed and they started to do pranks on all others.

Having these two together means trouble.

A few days later...

"Hello." Yash lazily answered his continuously ringing phone at night.