Chapter 39

Aaradhya's pov :

At present, I and Kavitha are roaming in the shopping mall checking a few dresses.

"Kavitha, Why this sudden Shopping plan? Is there any special event? " I asked.

"No Aaru. Nothing special. It's just.. truly, I too don't remember about this shopping idea. Yesterday Arjun reminded me." She said.

"Oh. It's ok. Come let's see new long frock collections." I said.

We checked a few dresses and other accessories.
.
.
.
.
.

We completed our shopping and seated in the food court, waiting for our order.

"Kavitha, Is Arjun alright?" I asked remembering our yesterday's phone conversation.

"Yes. He is fine. Why are you asking about Arjun suddenly? " She asked.

"Yesterday, when he called to inform me about today's shopping, he asked many weird questions ." I explained to her about yesterday phone conversation.

"What! This stupid Arjun. Don't mind him, Aaru. From childhood, he asks many questions before doing anything. He says, if we want to do anything perfectly, first we need every  single detail of that particular issue." She said.

"Oh. Well, perfection is good." I said.

"Right. Perfection is good but not all the times. Sometimes it feels like over perfection. Believe me, sometimes he does over-detailed perfection and I get irritated with his stupid concepts. " She said.

I continued listening to her words with this newfound information.

"Look, for this shopping he can simply ask 'Aaru, Are you free tomorrow, to go shopping along with Kavitha. ' but see he complicated with his stupid question. Even his daily schedule is so filled with perfection. I really pity his future wife. Poor girl. She always sees her husband with files, laptop, work and if she complains, he simply says, we all should follow a perfect schedule in our life. " She said imitating Arjun at last sentence.

"Really. " I said getting shocked.

"Yes. 100 per cent. Arjun nickname is Mr Perfect. " She said.

"But he doesn't look like one." I said laughing listening to the nickname.

"What! He doesn't look like one. I think you are the first person who said this." She said laughing.

"Observe him clearly Aaru, you will see these shades." She advised.

"Ok." I said getting convinced with her words.

Our food order arrived and we started eating, talking about random things.

Daksh's pov :

I don't get any sleep yesterday night thinking about the confession and all.

I'm getting very nervous.

I convinced myself that all will be alright.

I checked all the preparations one last time and started to dance academy.

I stopped my car outside the academy and decided to wait for Mahira here.

After sometime Purvi came outside with a girl and immediately went away taking a cab. I think she is in a hurry, she doesn't notice me standing here.

I stood near my car checking my phone.

.
.
.
.
I think after two hours or so Mahira granted me with her presence. It's 7.30 pm now.