Bonus Chapter 5

Author's pov :

It's a new fresh morning.

Amu is watering the plants in the garden and carefully inspecting new plants she planted recently a few days back. 

She already attended the interview for assistant researcher three days back and gave her best in it.

Today, she got a call from them saying she got selected and asked her to join next Monday. She is really happy and excited about the new job.

She is planning to rent a place near her job location as it would be more convenient, but it is not easy to convince her di and jiju on this matter. She is looking for a chance to spill this matter with them.

.

.

One month later:

These days Yash is frequently visiting Arjun's house. He is trying for a chance to speak with Amulya alone but Amu is completely ignoring him. He hardly gets a glimpse of her.

She would always be at her workplace or out of town on some research work.

For Yash's mercy, she is behaving like the best employee of the year.

Another side :

Amu and Rakesh are returning from a small research trip.

At present Rakesh and his team is researching on some rare plants. Rakesh and Amulya are travelling to different nearby small villages to collect the plant samples.

Amu for sure liked the work. Doing work close to nature is something she loves the most. Travelling long-distance now and then is a little tiring but it is also cool to see different places and various plant species.

"Rakesh, stop somewhere. Let's have a cup of coffee." Amu said yawning.

She is really sleepy.

Rakesh nodded his head and stopped near a cafe.

They both got down and went into the cafe.

"What do you want to drink? " Rakesh asked.

" Cappuccino. " Amu answered sleepily.

"Ok. Get seated. I will bring coffee for us." Rakesh said dragging a chair for her like a gentleman.
.
.
.
.
He came back along with their coffee and burgers.

"Hey sleeping beauty wakes up your coffee is here." He said waking sleeping Amu.

Amu woke up and grabbed her coffee drinking it like a cute kid.

"You are looking like a cute baby panda," Rakesh said slightly pinching her cheeks and laughing at her reaction.

In this month time, they both became close friends. Rakesh is a jovial person who also lits up his surrounding atmosphere with his jokes and pranks.

Rakesh has a huge crush on Amu from the time he saw her picture in the magazine and her article while working in London. This is one of the reasons he recognised her instantly in the restaurant that night.  

Till now he neither confessed nor behaved as such with her but he always admires her silently.

They both enjoyed their coffee and burger in silence.

.
.
.
After completing their coffee they came out.

"Now it feels so refreshing. " Amu said stretching her body a little.

"Yup. " Rakesh said nodding his head and moved to bring his car from the parking slot.

They both got seated in the car.
.
.
.
"Bye Amu. The next two days are Saturday and Sunday. Take complete rest." Rakesh advised her softly after reaching Arjun house.