Bonus Chapter 6

Author's pov :

It's been two days since the day Yash apologised to Amu and confessed his feelings.

His words really made an impact on Amu. All the old memories are revolving in her mind like a play.

After that day during the night, she finally said to Aaru and Arjun about her decision to stay in a house near her workplace.

Aaru and Arjun immediately protested the idea but Abhi interrupted them and finalised that Amu will stay at his house as it is nearer to her workplace than Arjun's house.

Having no other option Amu agreed and from the past two days, she is staying in Abhi's house. It's not like she is not happy to be at Abhi place. But she needs some alone time to sort her heart and mind.

This change is also good. Rithvik and Riya (Abhi's and Kavitha's daughter) are a good company to stay. Ritu's mischievous pranks have never ended but became more with time. Riya is a sweetheart.

As it is the weekend the last two days she spend her time with Ritu and Riya. Decorating Riya's dolls, watching cartoons with her and playing football with Ritu. She felt she is back to her childhood days while spending time with them.

Today is Monday, as usual morning she went to the research centre. Monday's are so tiring.

.

.

Abhi came to pick her. At present they are on the way to the home.
.
.
.
.
.

"Amu take rest and go fresh up. A friend is coming for dinner. " Abhi said while they are having coffee in the lounge.

She nodded her head and moved to her room after drinking her coffee.

She laid down on her bed scrolling Instagram feeds for some time.

Later she got fresh up and started getting ready.

.
.
.
.

By the time she reached down Kavitha is checking the dishes prepared by the Raj uncle. He is the chef of the house. When Kavitha got pregnant with Riya, Abhi appointed a chef to handle the cooking. He is continuing from then.

Amu too joined her. The dinner menu is so big with many mouth-watering dishes. And for dessert, there is butterscotch ice cream.

Seems like this guest is so important, Amu thought.

After some time a handsome young man appeared from the door along with some gifts.

Abhi received him with a friendly hug and they got settled in the living room.

Later Kavitha and Amu joined them along with the Riya.

"She is my younger sister Amulya.  This is my daughter Riya. Rithvik went to his grandparent's house after school." Abhi said introducing Amu and the Riya to the guest.

"He is Alok. My junior in college and a close friend." Abhi introduced him.

Kavitha and Rithvik knew Alok as Abhi introduced him while they are in Delhi.

Alok is also from a business family. At present, he is handling their family's interior company. Apart from business, he is a talented interior designer.

Amu and Alok greeted each other.

"Umm... I brought few gifts for you and your brother. " Alok said handling beautifully wrapped gift boxes to Riya.

Riya's eyes sparkled seeing a cute teddy bear after opening the first gift box excitedly. Riya loves teddy bears very much. Her room is full of various colours and various sizes of teddies. She even named all of them.