Chapter 54

Aaradhya's pov :

It's been three days since I met Rahul bhaiya.

Rahul bhaiya assured me that he will take care of Anirudh and make him understand.

Anirudh never contacted me these days. I think he understood. These three days went well with no dramas or tensions. But I have a feeling that today something is going to happen. Good or bad, I don't know but something is going to happen. I have this feeling from the time I woke up in the morning. I started to school with a little disturbed mood.

.
.
.
.
.
Classes went well without any disturbances. My day is also good.

I think, I just over thought about the recent issues.

I started back home on my scooty.

.
.
.
.

I purchased a few necessary things in the supermarket and reached home.

I washed my hands and started arranging the things I brought in their respective places.

I made myself a cup of tea.

I enjoyed my evening tea and snacks sitting in the garden, watching the plants.

Later I watered the plants.

Still, both Purvi and Mahira don't come.

I thought to fresh up and prepare some yummy dinner.

I decided to make veg biryani.

I heard the doorbell ringing and went towards the door and opened it

"A.. Anirudh, what are you doing here? " I asked getting shocked seeing him suddenly.

"Don't you welcome me inside? Seems like you are not happy to see me." He said.

"It's not like that. I just got surprised seeing you unexpectedly." I said.

"Come in. Take a seat." I said.

He got seated on the sofa.

"I will bring water. " I said going towards the kitchen.

Today he looks a bit different. With messy hair, red eyes and eye bags. He is looking tired and dull.

Anirudh's pov :

These days, I'm not myself. I'm not able to concentrate on my work.

At first, I thought I can still try for my love. I was determined to make a place in her heart one day.

All my dreams shattered listening to Rahul's words. He confirmed that there will be no chance for me in Aaru's life. He said Aaru herself spoke with him about this matter.

He asked me to forget about my love for Aaru. He just said, it like it was something easy.

Mine is not just a simple crush or some teenage love. I'm mature enough. I got settled in my carrier. I have the guts to confess my love for Aaru with mine and her parents and take their permission. Then what is the problem here?

Why there is no single chance to prove my love for her?

Why is she doing this?

I want to know the answers to all my questions today.

I reached Aaru's house and rang the bell.

She opened the door and questioned about my presence.

I got really irritated. Am I a monster that will eat her alive? Why is she not happy seeing me?

I questioned her, Is she not willing to welcome me.

She explained herself and welcomed me in.

She gave me water and seated on the adjacent sofa.

"Aaradhya, I want to speak to you." I asked directly.

"Su..re. Carry on. " She said with a little hesitation in her voice.

"Do you have some problem with me?" I asked without beating around the bush.

"No Anirudh. Why are you asking like this? " She asked back.

"You said, I'm a good person. Any girl would be lucky to have a person like me as her husband. Is it true? I mean, did you really mean it?" I asked.

"Yes. I really mean it. You are a good person. Any girl would be lucky to have a person like you as her husband. It's no doubt." She said.

"Then, Why can't you be the girl? Am I not good enough for you? " I asked.

"Anirudh, it's not like that. I already said I don't have feelings for you." She said.

"Ok. Let me change the question. Why can't you give me a single chance to prove my love? Why can't you try giving me a chance to change your feelings?" I asked.

"I.. it don't work like that." She said with a low voice.

"It would. First, let us be friends. We can get to know each other. We can take it slow. Right." I said.

"But..." She started.

"No buts. Let try. Please." I requested.

"Umm... Anirudh, I started to like someone else." She said.

"What! " I shouted.

"Yes. I like someone else." She said breaking my heart.

I remained silent for a few minutes.

"From when? Who is the person? " I asked recollecting myself.

"From a few days. He is Arjun." She answered.

"Actually he proposed to me one day before Ithika and Rahul bhaiya's reception. At first, I'm in a dilemma but later I found myself liking him." She explained.

"Is he the reason of you rejecting me?" I said.

"He is one of the reason. Another one is I really don't have such feelings for you. I'm sorry." She said.

"Means even if he is not present, I would never get a chance to have you in my life." I said.

She reminds silent.

"Aaradhya. I know, we were never close. We just interacted in a few events. Is this caused a difference between me and Arjun? I mean, I saw Arjun and you are talking like friends. Don't take me wrong. Just think, maybe if we were friends, you would have thought about me." She reminds silent listening.

So I continued.

"I'm just asking a few days chance. Let me prove myself. Be my friend for a few days." I requested.

I saw her friends entering.

"Ok. I will leave. Think about my request. I don't want to regret it in future without trying hard for my love." I said going out.

I drove back with all these mixed emotions.

************************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

I think here Anirudh is not at fault. He is trying hard for a chance. I think one should try hard for their loved ones. Maybe he is not the one for Aaru but I just planned to show his feelings.

Arjun and Aaru will only be a pair but it will take some time. They should overcome some twisted games of destiny.

Ok. Diwali is coming. How many of you are excited?

Diwali is the favourite festival of many.

Let be know about your favourite festival.

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.