Chapter 30

Author's pov :

Ithika and Rahul along with there families went for shopping to buy bride and groom dresses and ornaments.

Both the families strictly warned them that both Ithika and Rahul should compulsory in the shopping with no excuses. They said marriage is a lifetime event. It will happen only once in life. So everything they wear on the special event should be of their choice and comfort.

Ithika's father is actively participating in shopping. It is so new to Ithika and her mother to see a strict and stubborn person like him shopping so patiently all the things. Mr Kapoor is a strict businesses man, who follows his own principles. He loves his family so much but he is not so friendly with them, he always maintains his strict mood. But when he realised his one and only precious daughter will no longer be his daughter, but she soon will be someone else's daughter-in-law and wife, he wanted to go back to her childhood, so that she will be with him playing in his lap.

He may be a strict person but he always loved his wife and daughter the most. He always wanted to give his daughter the best. When Rahul came to there home asking for Ithika's hand for marriage, he had seen love in his eyes towards Ithika. The way Rahul is honest with him gave him hope that his baby girl will be treated like a queen with this man standing in front of him. When he saw Rahul's parent's treating his daughter as there own daughter, he is so jealous and happy at the same time.

He is so happy that his daughter made the right choice in her life. So he immediately agreed and gave a green signal to their marriage.

He wants to enjoy every event of his daughter marriage. He wants to shop everything for his daughter with his own hands. He is willing to buy her anything she asks.

Both the families are enjoying the shopping to the fullest.

Aaradhya's pov :

"Good morning class. " I said entering into the class.

"Gooooood Mooorningggg mam." All students said in a union standing from there seats.

"Good morning all. Take your seats." I said keeping my books on the desk.

"Seems like today we have full strength. Ok. First I will take the attendance. " I said opening the register.

I called all the Roll numbers one by one.

Today all are present. Wow. This is one of the wonderful days. Generally, one or two students will be absent daily or at least for the first class they will be late. But today all are present for the first class.

"Today all seems to be in good mood. Shall I start the class?" I asked to cheer them a little.

"Yes, mam." They replied.

"Ok. Students. Today's topic is " Plant Reproduction." " I said writing the name on the board.

"From where a plant is grown. " I asked.

"Earth."

"Soil."

Some of the students answered enthusiastically.

"Ok. Good. From what a plant is grown. " I asked.

"Seed."

"Seeds."

Students answered.

"Correct. Good. Plants produce flowers and fruits right. "

"Fruits yielding plants first produces a flower later the flower is converted into a fruit."

"This conversion is done by pollination through insects or through wind or water."

"I asked to bring Datura or Hibiscus flower right. How many of you have brought." I asked.

          Hibiscus and Datura flowers

Some raised their hands, I took one flower for each bench and started explaining to them about the pollination process.
.
.
.
.
.

Daksh's pov :

I took my car keys, first I will go and see Mahira then later to the office.

"Daksh. where are you going so early?" Mom asked.

"To office Ma." I said.

"Lie. To see your soon to be daughter-in-law dear." Dad said coming from there room.

"Daddd.."

"Yes. My dear son. You are going to see Mahira. Right." He asked coming towards me.

"Ye..s." I said rubbing my neck nervously.

"You can go Daksh. Don't need to lie to me. I too want to see her in person." Ma said.

"Daksh. Don't wait for a chance. Be brave and confess your feelings to her. If someone approaches her before you and she likes him, You will regret it later." Dad warned me.

"Ok. Dad. I will confess my feelings soon." I said thinking about what he said.

"Good. But don't scare her. Give her some time to think after confessing your feelings. Ok." He said.

"Dad. I know. I will never force or scare her. Ok. Bye, Ma. Bye, Dad." I rushed towards the car waving to them.

************************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Just thought to keep a small scene of Aaru teaching. I still remember me carrying a datura flower carefully to school while I'm in my 7th standard.

Did anyone of you remember something like this during your school days?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.