Chapter 60

Author's note: 

Sorry for the late update. I know, I said I will try to complete the story by 2020 end but now it's already February in 2021. I'm sorry for not keeping my word. Due to some personal reason and my career issues, I took a long gap. 

A small Recap to remind you the story. Hope you all will enjoy last few ending chapters.

Thank you to all my readers, who are giving my book a chance. I'm so happy with all your reads, votes and comments.

Recap: Arjun's family already came to know about Arjun's and Aaru's love for each other through Aaru. They all planned do play a little drama with Arjun. They arranged marriage looks for Arjun without his knowledge. Arjun gets tensed and confesses to his family about his feelings for a girl and he will only marry her. Later he will know Aaru is only the bride his family choose for him. All tease Arjun and Aaru and explains their plan. Already Arjun's parents meet Aaru's parents and ask Aaru's hand in marriage with Arjun but Aaru's parents first want to meet the groom before saying their decision. So, the next day Arjun, Aaru, Kavitha, Abhi and Rithvik ( Arjun's sister, brother-in-law and nephew) begin their journey to Aaru's hometown to meet Aaru's parents.

Arjun's pov:

Yesterday's marriage looks drama is still playing in my mind in a repeat mode. I have seen in some movies, they play the same drama with the hero but never in my life had I expected such a thing happens in reality for me.

I am smiling for myself remembering all yesterday's events.

I have already planned to reveal my love for Aaru to my parents after coming from Delhi but in reverse, I got a surprise.

I'm so happy that ma and papa already spoken with Aaru's parents and asked her hand for marriage.

Today I, Aaru, Di, Jiju and Ritu are going to Aaru's hometown to meet her parents. I'm thinking of various scenarios which will happen there. I wish all goes well.

Yesterday itself I want to go but dad stopped me and advised me to take some rest for a night and can start freshly the next day.

So here now we already started our journey.

At present this little devil Ritu is sitting on Aaru lap beside me and they both are chatting about something. Di and Jiju will take time to start as there is some important meeting for jiju.

.

.

.

We have almost completed half of our journey.

We can see the pleasant green fields everywhere with different kinds of crops. The greenery is giving the feeling of a new world surrounding us away from the city atmosphere.

Actually, I'm not a big fan of the change of atmosphere and all

Actually, I'm not a big fan of the change of atmosphere and all. I love my daily schedule and spending some time with my family but seeing all these I too want to experience village life for a few days.