Chapter 9

Kavitha's pov:

By the time I woke up the next day morning it's already 11 am. When I remembered about yesterday, I felt like I have gone back to my college days. I enjoyed it a lot yesterday, just like my college days outings, girls night outs.

After completion of my studies, I got married to Abhi immediately as his grandfather health is not good and he wants to see his grandson's marriage before his death.

Ours is arranged marriage. Even though ours is arranged marriage, Abhi understood me well. First, we became friends and slowly we developed our relationship.

He supported me in every step. After our marriage, I started my career and even after Ritu's birth I continued my job with Abhi support. Actually, Abhi lost his parents in his childhood in an accident, later his grandfather took care of him. After one year of our marriage, we lost grandpa. We stood for each other in our every up's and down's in life. I'm lucky to have Abhi in my life.

Due to Abhi's businesses work, we used to shift to different cities, so I don't have many friends who are close to me.

All girls are up within a few minutes.

I thought to take all of them to my place for lunch. I want to introduce them to mom, dad and Arjun, but Ithika said she can't make it, as she has to go to some office party and it is mandatory.

So me, Aaru, Purvi and Mahira started to my place. Abhi picked us. I introduced Purvi and Mahira to Abhi.

We reached the house. Mom and Dad are sitting in the hall, Arjun is nowhere seen.

"Mom, Dad meet my friends. " I said introducing them.

"Guys! This handsome man is my Dad and this beautiful lady is my Mom. "

"Namaste aunty and uncle." They said.

"Namaste beta." They wished back.

"We are waiting for you. Kavitha said a lot of things about you Aaradhya. We feel like, we already know you for a long time." Dad said.

"Yes beta and thank you very much for saving our Ritu ." Ma said.

"Don't thank me, aunty, it is my duty." Aaru said.

We all talked about many things. Mom and Dad also liked them very much.

We all completed our lunch. I'm giving a tour of the whole house to them.

Suddenly Aaradhya shouted seeing Arjun.

"You. How dare you come here?" She shouted.

Arjun looked surprised and shocked seeing her.

"Aaru do you know him?" I asked.

"Yes. He is the one who tried to kidnap Ritu that day at school." She said.

"What! " I shouted.

"So. He is the one ." I asked.

"Yes. He is the one. What is he doing here?" She asked.

"I will explain, what he is doing here. First, say it, Is he the one? who got beatings from you." I asked suppressing my laugh.

"Yes." She said with a confused face. That it. I burst out laughing. She looked confused.

"Oh my god! Aaru! You have beaten the Great Arjun. Oh my god!"

Arjun looked embarrassed.

"Oh my god. Arjun. Why did you hide it from us? " I asked still laughing.

"Stop it. Di." He shouted and went out taking his car keys.

All three girls are giving confusion looks.

"Aaru! Do you know? Arjun is really my brother and Ritu's mama." I said still laughing.

She looked shocked.

"S..orry Kavitha. I really don't know he is your brother. Ritu also said he doesn't know him. So I thought he is a kidnapper. " she apologised.

"Don't apologise Aaru. I know about my son. He has a mischievous brain. I think he played an act." I said.

I called Ritu and asked. He explained the whole situation. Ma, pa and Abhi laughed listening to this.

"Ritu. You should not do like this." I scolded him.

"Sorry, Mumma. I won't repeat it. " He promised.

"Ok. I forgave you. First, say sorry to Aaradhya for saying lies to her and including her in your plan." I said.

"Sorry. Aaradhya mam." He said.

"It's ok Ritu. Kavitha I have to go. We had important work. "She said still looking embarrassed.

"Don't go beta. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. You just did your duty as a teacher to save your student. You don't know Arjun is Ritu's real mama. Right. We are not angry with you." Ma explained.

"Ok aunty, but we really had to go." She said.

"Ok then. You all should visit us again. It's a deal." Pa said.

"Ok uncle. Deal."All three said with a smile.

************************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Finally Arjun family got to know the truth.

Tea/coffee/Milk what do you like?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.