Epilogue 1

Author's pov:

It's being seven months from the time Aaru's parents give their acceptance for Arjun and Aaru's marriage.

After their acceptance elders of both families met and discussed the auspicious date for engagement and marriage.

Both families are eager to do the marriage but Aaru asked a little time because Mahira's and Purvi's marriage is also fixed in the coming months. She doesn't want all the events to get collided. All agreed with her and conducted an engagement party and planned marriage after seven months. To add more happiness to them they got happy news of Kavitha's pregnancy on the day of their engagement. All got so happy with the news. They started pampering Kavitha with their care and blessings.

In these seven months, Aaru and Arjun went to a number of dates some arranged by Arjun and some by Aaru. Both families spend a quality of time knowing each other along with Arjun's grandparents, his bade papa and badi ma (Father's elder brother and wife). So much changed in these seven months.

In the first month, Mahira and Daksh tied the knot. With time Mahira and Purvi's dance academy gained a good name and they expanded their academy building into a little big one. They hired more good talented teachers in their academy. Purvi's fiancé Vamsi also applied and got transferred to this city. Now they both are ready to start a life together. After four months Purvi and Vamsi also got married and started a new beginning.

Ithika successfully completed her training in the guidelines of Arjun to handle her dad's company and started helping her dad, continuing her MBA. Rahul and Ithika are making preparations to get moved to Ithika's hometown as it will be easy to Ithika to handle company responsibilities from there. Actually, it is Rahul's idea. He also applied for a transferred to a branch located near Ithika's hometown. His parents choose to leave in their old place but they promised to visit them every three months.

So, now only Aaru and Arjun are left to get married.

A week before marriage:

Marriage is been held at Aaru's home town.

The groom's side people reached the place before a week.

The Groom side is staying at the guesthouses specially arranged for them.

This week is full of events and celebrations.

Today they started with some traditional pooja(worshipping). Aaru's family members are great believers in god. According to their traditions, they conducted different worshipping for god on the first day.

Aaru's family also planned to celebrate Kavitha's baby shower function as she is in her seventh month. In these seven months, Abhi and Aaru's family members got really close. They are treating him as their son. They informed the same to Kavitha's family that they wish to conduct the baby shower as Abhi family members. Kavitha's family is really happy hearing it.

On the third day of the week, they conducted a baby shower with all the traditional customs. Aaru, Amu and their mother made Kavitha ready in a traditional saree. They adored her with flower garlands and jewellery.

All the ladies started to sign traditional songs while bringing her to get seated on the specially decorated sofa placed near the puja area of the house. A plate of nutritious food and sweets are placed in front of Kavitha with a cloth-covered on the plate so that she can't see what is inside. She is asked to tap on someplace on the cloth of her own choice. It is a tradition followed in some regions where they will guess the gender of the baby based on the item she picked. Next, they asked Abhi to make Kavitha wear some bangles and apply tilak to her. Later all the elder and married ladies started giving their blessings to Kavitha.