Chapter 58

Arjun's pov :

The news of Mahira proposing Daksh added a new joy to the Diwali night.

Both Mahira and Daksh are looking so happy.

Mahira's parents gave their hundred per cent support and blessings to them. They said they are so happy to see their daughters happiness.

Uncle and Aunty already liked Daksh very much. 

They are planning to meet Daksh's parents and decide on an auspicious day to start marriage preparations.

Daksh happiness has no boundaries. He looks so excited.

Even though I'm happy for him but I'm also a little jealous of seeing him. His love story is reaching to marriage whereas mine is still suspense.

Aaru is not giving me a green single to proceed. This Diwali vacation made us close to each other but still, she is not saying her feelings to me.

Maybe she needs some time but I'm can't be more patient. Or maybe she is feeling shy or she is also expecting me to ask for her parent's permission.

God! How can I guess it?

I will ask her directly.

I drifted into sleep thinking about my cute angry bird. 

Aaradhya's pov:

After Diwali night, the next day itself we all came back to our houses as our holidays are over.

Mahira's parents are planning to meet Daksh parents after a few days. We all are so happy for them. They seem in so much love for each other. We never expected Mahira to be so romantic type, proposing and all. I think Daksh brought a new side of her out with his love.

As usual, I got ready for school and started my journey.

Today I decided to do something important after school. I already made up my mind about my future. Before that, I need to take care of a few things.

I messaged Anirudh to make time for me in the evening.

He immediately responded he is free this evening. So we fixed the time and place to meet.

I took my books and moved to my class.

I have already completed the portion for the coming exams. So today is doubts clarification and revision class.

Students started asking the topics they feel tough and I started explaining to them their doubts.

The session continued...

.

.

.

.

School time completed.

I arranged my things and started to the cafe to meet Anirudh.

.

.

By the time I reached, he is already waiting for me.

"Hi. Did I make you wait for long?" I asked apologetically taking my seat.

"No. It's nothing like that. I don't have a duty now. So I came a little early." He explained.

I nodded my head.

We ordered coffee.

"Anirudh, I don't want to beat around the bush and gave you any false hopes." I started getting straight to the point.