Chapter 40

Aaradhya's pov :

After completing our lunch, I directly started to Rahul bhaiya's house. Kavitha also started back to her house.

By the time I reached there, Ithika and Amulya are playing carrom board in the living room.

I too joined them.

We played for some time. Uncle and aunty went to the reception venue to check all the arrangements.

Later uncle and aunty too joined us, we all talked for some time.

Later I and Amu returned back to our place.

I started preparing dinner. Amu is on a call with her friends.

After sometime Purvi came. She looked dull.

I gave her water. She thanked me taking the glass.

"Purvi, What happened? Is everything alright? You look dull and where is Mahira? " I asked.

"Today some much happened in the dance academy Aaru. Mahira is still in the academy taking her last class." She answered.

"What happened? Is it bad?" I asked getting a little scared listening to her words.

"Today afternoon, while lunch break. Two boys came to the academy, not listening to security. I and Mahira went there getting a call from the security. One of the boys came near a student named Priya and tried to take her with him. But that girl seems, not willing to go with him."

Flashback : ( Purvi's pov ) (This incident took place in the morning before Daksh confession to Mahira. )

" Who are you both? What is this behaviour?" Mahira questioned them.

" Send her with us. " One of the boys answered rudely.

" We don't allow some strangers to meet our students. Take your hands off her before I break them. " Mahira warned the boys.

They both left Priya's hands. I took her to our side.

Another boy calmed the first boy and answered that he is Priya's friend and he wants to talk to her.

"See. If you are really Priya's friend, you should have waited till she completes her classes and then you would have talked to her peacefully. But seeing your behaviour I can't trust your words. Don't create a scene here and go from here. You are creating a disturbance to the classes. " I warned them.

"We will not leave this place until Priya comes." The first boy again replied rudely.

I'm losing my patience, seeing his behaviour.

"Are you really her friend?" Mahira asked the second boy.

"Yes." He nodded confidently.

"What do you want to talk to her? " She asked him.

"I can't inform you. I will speak to Priya. Let me talk to her." He said.

"I can't believe you both and leave her with you two. After seeing your behaviour with security, how can I believe you will not harm Priya?" Mahira questioned him.

"I will never harm Priya. I need to talk about... some personal issues. " He answered.

"So you are saying that you need to speak about some personal issues and you are creating a scene in public. Are you listening to yourself? " Mahira questioned him.

"I'm sorry about our earlier behaviour. Let me talk with her." The second boy asked.

"Fine. Come to my office. " Mahira and I guided them to our office along with Priya.