Bonus Chapter 1

After four years:

Author's pov:

It's been four years since Aaru and Arjun's marriage.

Just yesterday they celebrated their fourth marriage anniversary with all their family members and friends.

This year is so special, first, during anniversary celebrations Aaru and Arjun shared the very good news. Aaru is pregnant. One month long.

Next Amu surprised them with her visit after three long years.

During Aaru's and Arjun's marriage year, Amu is in her last year of UG in Environmental science after completing graduation she planned to do her PG in London.

She got a seat at Royal Holloway, University of London.

Amulya's mother doesn't want to send her daughter so far but for Amu, it is the dream. A dream she wants to pursue.

Amulya's father convinced all the family members. He made Amu take two months of self-defence classes before going to London.

Amu successfully completed her PG. She used to work as an assistant environmental journalist during her PG days. After two years of PG, she did her PhD staying in London itself and got promoted to assistant to journalist during her PhD year.

After successful three years of studies and work experience as a journalist, she returned back to India. A place where her loved ones live. A place that holds memories of her life. A place in which she experienced her first heartbreak. A heartbreak that she thought she can never overcome it but thanks to her studies and her interest in her field, she overcomes all those memories and made many new memories in her professional field.

Her love for nature and the environment gave her these new hopes.

Now she is that a confident girl.

Her arrival filled the house environment with happiness.

Aaru is the happiest person. She missed her sister so much in these three years. Her pregnancy mood swings made her cry with happiness.

In all this happiness, one heart is happier with Amu's presence. Seeing her after three years brought many memories and feelings which he is trying hard to bury inside.

Only he knows how he spends these three years as a lonely soul. Still, his brain is not getting the things that his heart has been feeling.

Sometimes we should follow our heart leaving everything behind but he is not getting this fact.
.
.
.
.
.

1 month later:

After one week of all the celebrations and prayers for celebrating Aaru's pregnancy and Amu's arrival, Aaru's family returned back to their home.

Amu remained here as she wants to spend her time with her sister and Aaru's is also not in a mood to let Amu go.

Amu is planning to start her career freshly in India after taking a break for some time.

Aaru and Amu started spending their sisters time.

Amu is able to breathe free again in this place. It is not as difficult as she assumed. Actually, it feels so normal. Maybe her heart finally moved on. Even after seeing him after a long time, it doesn't affect much.

But it is not the same for the opposite person. His heart affected so much by her presence. Seeing her acting normal with him like he means nothing to her, not a special person but a family friend wounded his heart.

No one should be blamed for this except he himself. Doesn't he want this? Her to forget him and move on as a friend. Doesn't he himself said he never wanted commitments in his life?