Chapter 28

Daksh's pov :

Today is the day the dance festival is been held.

I asked Arjun if we can go and help the girls with preparations. He agreed with me immediately. We both dragged Yash along with us.

I wanted to see my girl dancing again like a fairy. It's been two years since I saw her dancing. I still remembered the way she danced on that day. So beautiful. So good. I kept staring at her that day.

That day when I took her to dance articles shopping when she found the items she needed, she looked so happy. She admired all the dance articles in the shop with so much love. She handled them so carefully. I understood one thing, she loves to dance and I love her. I have no problem with her interest in dancing. In fact, I love her dancing, as her interest in dance only made me meet her in the first place.

I followed her every day to her dance academy. I first confirmed that there is no one special in her life till now. If she already has someone, I would have never disturbed her with my feelings. But I think I'm lucky.

I still can't believe myself. Once I was a boy, who is so shy to interact with any girl. Now see me stalking a girl secretly, collecting her information and looking forward to see her every day.

She is such a brave, talented, selfless and beautiful girl.

We reached her place. By that time Aaradhya and a new guy is coming out of the house. Arjun looked irritated seeing him. Seems like my friend had a competition in his love life. I should be careful, I don't want any guy near my Mahi.

Aaradhya greeted us with a smile. We too greeted back. We said, we came to help them, as today is the dance festival.

"Aaru seems like you two are going somewhere ?" Arjun asked.

"Yes. We are going to the airport to receive Mahira's parents ." Answered the new guy.

Arjun glanced at him. If looks could kill, then that guy would die by now with Arjun's looks.

"If you don't mind. I will go and receive them. You all can go to the dance academy and help them. " I said.

I want to go and receive Mahira's parents. I can easily get along with them if they are not so strict. I want there parents to notice, that a handsome guy is available, who is so interested in their daughter. So that they will not search for a groom somewhere for Mahira.

Arjun asked Aaradhya to send Mahira's parents pics and details to my phone and Arjun sent my pic to her, so she can forward it to them.

I started to the airport.

I reached within half an hour. I took a look at their pic and started searching for them. I noticed them coming along with there luggage.

I went towards them and greeted them. I introduced myself. Uncle identified me from my pic.

The couple seems very friendly. They started interacting with me. Uncle shared about Mahira interest in dance from childhood. He said, some incidents of her childhood. I enjoyed the conversation very much.

Soon we reached the dance festival venue. Arjun informed me they are near the green room. We went there.

Mahira is looking a little nervous and excited at a time. She hugged her parents. They cheered her. We all wished them good luck. As it is time for performance, we all went towards the seatings.

Soon the performances began. All performed very well. At last, Mahira and Purvi danced for Dola Re Dola song. It is just wow. She looked mesmerising in her saree. All her moves are amazing.