Chapter 48

Arjun's pov :

Life became so blissful.

Nowadays I and Aaru are chatting or talking on the phone almost daily.

She is slowly opening up to me.

I feel, she too likes me, but she is a little hesitant or shy to express it to me.

Mom and Dad also observed my happy mood and starting their interrogation about any girl in my life.

I diverted the topic and just mentioned my company work but still, they are not so convinced with my explanation.

I'm always eager to listen to Aaru's voice.

I want to spend my time with her.

Listening to her talks.

Laughing with her.

Eating her hand made food.

Sharing how our day went.

And many more. ..

I started dreaming of many new fantasies with her.

One day I will fulfil all those fantasies.

Thinking all these, I reached to office.

Today we have a meeting regarding a new deal.

.
.
.
.

Meeting went well.

We signed the deal.

It's a treaty deal with one of our competitor's company in the textile industry.

Recently the ex-chairman of that company died in an accident. The next heir, his one and only grandson is still young, his father is also no more, he only had his mother, so they are interested in collaborating with us.

His mother had a fear of their relative rivals invading their company, so she came with the proposal.

We are competitors but not rivals.

It's a 50-50 profit for both of our companies.

With this deal, our friendship became a little strong but in the business world, every step has both pros and cons. We should be careful in each step.

Till he completes his studies and reaches the age to handover the company, we will manage its administration and manufacturing.

Later he gets the power back and we will get 30% shares of their company.

And many more clauses are added in our agreement with our respective favours.

It took time to check out paperwork and all by our lawyers and finally deal got sealed.

I'm a little happy about this deal, as still know we are still racing with many other companies in the textile industry but with this deal, we got a step ahead strong.

Both the companies respective staff will work together.

We also planned to design a new combined logo as we collaborated with each other.

Evening :

I wrapped all my work and started towards Ritu's school.

I already asked the driver to pick him.

I'm going to see Aaru.

It's been so many days, we met each other face to face. Today I want to spend some time with her alone.

I want to share my happy moments with her.

.
.
.
.

I reached the school.