Chapter 20

Arjun's pov :

I and Daksh thought to go to Yash's company this afternoon. We don't have any important meetings today, so we thought to go and annoy Yash.

We both started towards Yash's company. In middle suddenly we spotted Aaradhya, Mahira and Purvi going inside a restaurant.

Now Aaru should be in school right, then what is she doing here? Maybe she came out to have lunch with her friends or maybe she is on leave.

We two decided to go to that restaurant, as we both can spend so time with our girls.

Daksh is also so happy, In Ritu birthday party while playing games I introduced both Daksh and Yash to the three girls. Though Daksh and Mahira did not talk much, he is happy with the few talks and the happy time he spend with her. Maybe this lunch can bring them a little close.

We entered the restaurant causally. We spotted them, but acted like we don't see them and started walking towards there table.

Aaru saw us and smiled.

"Hi Arjun. Hi Daksh. " She said.

"Hi, Aaradhya." We both said acting surprised.

Mahira and Purvi also greeted us,  we greeted them back.

"Are you on leave Aaru? " I asked her.

"No. This is our lunchtime at school, I just came to have lunch with Mahira and Purvi." She explained.

"Oh. Ok. Can we join you all? " I asked.

"Sure. " She said with a smile.

We both joined them. We ordered our lunch. We all started talking about random things.

In between our talks we came to know Mahira and Purvi are going to shop for some things which they want in the dance performance by there academy students at the next dance festival.

They said, they almost completed the shopping. But they are not able to find some items which they need most. They said,  they already went to many shops.

Daksh said he knows some shops where they sell almost many things used in dance performances. So I and Daksh said, we will take them to those shops, as those shops are located near the city outskirts. Transportation facilities are difficult for that place.

First, they both protested. They said, they both will go on their own. But Daksh and I made it clear that we will take them.

After completing our lunch, Aaradhya went to school on her scooty saying bye to us.

We four started to the shops located in the city outskirts in my car.

It took us nearly two hours to reach the place.

Mahira and Purvi both started searching for the items they need with the help of a shopkeeper.

Luckily they found the items. They both looked so happy.

They both thanked us for the help.

We started our journey back to the city. Daksh started a little conversation with Mahira, it went well. We all talked about random things. They said many things about there coming dance performance. They invited us to attend the dance festival and see there students performance. We both agreed to that.

We dropped them at their house and started to Yash's company.

We went towards his cabin and barked in, in the same way, he does every time in our offices.

He saw us and started throwing all the files at us.

"You both waste fellows. How dare you both? Why did you come here now? Where you both disappeared suddenly? Go away. Don't come to me. Because of you both, I met a mad girl. " He shouted at us.

"Calm down man. What happened? Why are you behaving like this?" Asked Daksh.

"Yes, and what happened to your face it looks swollen. " I asked going towards him.

"Don't! Don't you dare come near me. Go away. " He again started shouting.

***********************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Your first friend name in school?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.