Chapter 55

Next day:

Aaradhya's pov :

Yesterday night incidents are still fresh in my mind.

I'm indeed shocked to listen to Anirudh's request, he looks so determined for a chance.

After Anirudh left, Mahira and Purvi enquired about his visit. I explained everything to them. They are also equally shocked.

They advised me to think slowly and take the decision.

At present we all are seated in the living room.

Afternoon Ithika called all of us to come home early, as she wants to say something important.

"Mrs Ithika, Are you going to spill your so-called important matter or not? " Mahira asked impatiently.

"Relax yaar. Listen. You all already know that in our fourth year I signed a contract with the  company I'm working at now." Ithika said.

We all nodded our heads asking her to continue.

"Well, that contract will end with this month. Lately, I found an interest in MBA, so I'm planning to join MBA from next academic year. After the completion of my MBA, I will help my dad in the company. " She said.

"Wow." We exclaimed clapping for her decision.

"Yes. I shared my decision with both of my families. They are also very happy. " She said looking so happy.

"Till I start my MBA, dad advised me to join Arjun's company to learn about business. I agreed with him. He has already spoken with Arjun and his dad about this matter. So after Diwali, I will join Arjun's company." She said.

"Ok. Cool. Programmer Ithika is going to be a businesses woman Ithika." I said.

"Congratulations madam." We said.

We did a little celebration by ordering pastries and ice-creams.

We enjoyed our time together.
.
.
.

"Umm Aaru, how are things with Anirudh? " Ithika asked after some time.

"Things between Aaru and Anirudh are on fire." Purvi said winking at me.

I have thrown a pillow on her.

I started explaining to Ithika about Anirudh.

"Oh. So much happened. I never guessed things would turn like this." She said listening about yesterday night incident.

Our talks got interrupted by a voice.

"Huh. All girls seem pretty serious about something. "

We turned our faces towards the main door to see Mahira mom.

"Wow. Maa. What a pleasant surprise. " Mahira shouted hugging her mom.

"Namaste aunty. " We said welcoming her inside.

All got seated.

I brought tea and some snacks for aunty.

"Maa, what is the reason for this sudden surprise? " Mahira asked.

"I came to take you all to our home for Diwali." She said.

Yes. From our first year, we started to go to one of our hometowns to celebrate festivals together. This means if for one festival we went to my hometown then for the next festival we used to go to Mahira's hometown, the series continues. It would be so fun to celebrate festivals together.

But after completion of b.tech, we got busy in our careers, Ithika's marriage and all.

"Ok. Girls. I observed you all are being serious when I entered inside. Is everything ok? " Aunty asked.

We all became silent by her question.

"Everything is ok aunty. " I said.

"Aaru, don't hide things from me. I have magical powers. I already know, what is bothering you. " She said smiling.

I reminded silent.

"I listened to the things you all discussed a few minutes back." She said

"Mahira baby don't glare at me. It is your fault not to close the door." She said.

"Aaru, you can share everything with me. I'm like your mother. " She said in a motherly voice.

"I already listened to some part of the story, continue further." She said with an assuring smile.

I explained to her everything about Arjun and Anirudh.

She listened patiently.

"Wow Aaru. You have two men head over heels on you." Aunty said teasing me.

"Aunty. Don't tease me. " I said.

"Ok. No teasings. So you like Arjun and have no feelings for Anirudh. " She asked.

I nodded my head.

"But, Anirudh is asking for a chance to prove his love. So you are in a dilemma." She said.

I again nodded my head.

"Ok. Be cool. Don't worry. Let the boys take tension." She said winking.

"I don't understand." I said getting confused with her words.

"It's nothing. I have a plan. Anirudh is just asking for a chance. Right. Let him have a chance. Nothing is wrong with it. Everyone should get a chance. But, Finally, the decision will be yours. One who will win your heart completely will be the lucky one."

She continued.

"I will invite Arjun, Anirudh, Rahul and also Arjun's friends to my home for Diwali celebrations. Let all together celebrate the festival. Observe both of them carefully, choose the one your heart wants. Ok. This way, even Anirudh will get a chance. Be friendly with both of them. Let's see who will win your heart." She said explaining to me her idea.

I nodded my head getting convinced.

"Maa, will they agree to come? " Mahira asked.

"What I'm for? I will convince Arjun first and next Rahul. These two will take the responsibility to bring their friend's. " She explained.

"Wow. Aunty, you are a genius." Purvi said.

"Aaru, I would advise something. It's just been a few days, you started having feelings for Arjun. Sometimes our feelings maybe attractions, so use these days to know the depth of your feelings." She advised.

I nodded my head.

Later, aunty took all the boys numbers and started calling them.

They all agreed. We planned to start our journey tomorrow morning. I have holidays for Diwali, so no problem with school.

We asked aunty to take some rest and started packing our bags.

I called my parents and informed them about our Diwali celebration plan. They agreed and said to enjoy the Diwali.

Later we all had our dinner in a full happy mood.

************************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Competition between Arjun and Anirudh. Let's see their efforts.

Wish you all a Happy Diwali.

Enjoy the festival carefully.

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.