Introduction

When a tragedy devastates her family a young Lily Winters has to move to a new school in a new city in a new country thousands of miles from home.

There she meets Chris, an older boy in her brothers grade. The two become fast friends, Chris being a light in the darkness that was Lily's life. Years later in their adult life the two are just as close as they always have been.

But Chris is keeping a secret from Lily. Will he ever work up the courage to tell her or will he live in his own misery for the rest of his life?

~~~~~

So welcome to my second story! I'm so excited to be able to share this work with you guys, I really love this story!

I had initially planned to post this just after I finish I Know You Were Made For Me, but I decided to take a few weeks as I've had a lot of personal stuff going on and I just haven't had the time or the motivation to write. I've just been in a real funk and I haven't been able to shake it until a few days ago when I suddenly got all this inspiration out of nowhere to write this story so here we go!

Like last time there is no exact timeline for this story. Somethings may not be in order but it's fiction and I made it all up. It is set when Chris was in the MCU, around the time he filmed Civil War, that's it.

Please vote and comment to let me know what you think and if you haven't read my other story please give it a read! It would mean a lot. Love you all!

A xx

Disclaimer:
I do not own Chris, any of his family members or real life friends mentioned in this story. The only characters I own are my OC. This is a work of fiction.

TW:this story is 18+ and will contain:
Strong language
Smut
Alcohol use
Controlling behaviour
Mentions of death