Chapter 28: Ours

Chris's eyes scrunched together as the light streaming in through the gap in the curtains woke him from his sleep. He opened his eyes trying to adjust to the light as he took in his surroundings. For a second he wondered why he wasn't in his own bed, but as soon his eyes adjusted and he felt his arm wrapped around her waist, memories of last night came flooding back and he wondered how the hell he could have ever forgotten what had happened even for a second.

A wide smile spread across his features as he in took in Lily laid beside him. She had her back to him and she was cuddled up against him, his arm wrapped around her waist. Her face was stuffed in to the pillow and he could see her chest rise and fall softly as she slept. She truly was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

He placed light kisses across the exposed skin of her neck as he felt her stir beside him. She tilted her head to the side to give him better access to her neck and her hand came up behind her to gently wrap around the back of his neck.

"Morning beautiful" Chris whispered groggily against her skin.

"Hmmm Morning" Lily replied as she turned over to face him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and nuzzling her head in to his neck.

"You sleep okay?" Chris asked as he wrapped his arms around her back holding her tightly against him, his fingers lightly tracing her waist.

"Amazing" Lily murmured against the skin of his neck, lightly planting a kiss there.

"Me too" Chris hummed as he gently pulled her head from his neck and he leaned down to kiss her.

"Sorry morning breath" Lily stopped him by placing her hand over her mouth.

"I don't care" He laughed as he pulled her hand away and tried to kiss her again but Lily turned her head and pushed on his chest.

"Just give me two secs I'll brush my teeth" she insisted as she tried to get out of the bed but Chris kept a tight grip on her.

"Lil I don't give a shit, my breath probably smells ten times worse" he laughed as he quickly captured her lips before she could protest again.

The kiss quickly turned heated and Lily found herself on her back with Chris hovering over her after he found his place between her thighs. His hands roamed her body as he kissed her passionately, their tongues moving together in a perfect rhythm. Just as Chris's hand started to wonder to where she needed him most they heard light scratching coming from the other side of the bedroom door, followed by high pitched whines.

"Oh my god did you shut him out last night?" Lily asked after she pulled away from the kiss.

"Yeah I didn't want him interrupting us by like licking my balls or something" Chris shrugged his shoulders as he placed a kiss to her forehead.

"He wouldn't lick your balls" Lily giggled.

"You don't know that" Chris replied as he smiled down at Lily, how he loved her laugh.

"Get off you idiot" she chuckled as she pushed him back on to the bed.

Chris landed on his back with sigh as he watched her get out of bed and head to the door, still completely naked from last night.

"Oh fuck me that is not fair" he huffed as he watched her.

Lily let out that melodic laugh as she strutted to the door, shaking her hips teasingly as she heard Chris groan in frustration behind her. She opened the door and Wolf instantly came bounding in, by passing Lily and jumping straight on to the bed, making himself comfy on Chris as he attacked him with kisses.

"Woah okay buddy" Chris laughed as he tried to turn his head away from Wolf but failed miserably.

"Alright boy calm down" Lily giggled rolling her eyes as she got back in bed beside them, directing Wolf to lay at the foot of the bed, the obedient dog instantly complying, "not gonna lie that made me feel a little left out"