Chapter 40: Thank you

Smut Warning: 18+!! Unprotected sex, oral F receiving, praise kink, slight dumbification, light choking and more of Chris's filthy mouth, enjoy!

Later on that evening Lily trudged through the front door carrying several bags of presents in her hands as Chris followed behind her with the same in his as well as several trays of food Cora had packaged up for them. Lily placed the bags by the tree and then slumped straight on to the couch, both dogs immediately jumping up to join her.

"Well I am absolutely knackered" Lily mumbled as she cuddled in to the cushions, both dogs snuggled in to her sides.

Chris chuckled at her as he walked towards the kitchen to put the food away, "I love it when you say silly English stuff like that"

"Fuck off" Lily giggled as she lent her head back against the couch and closed her eyes.

After a few minutes of just lying there Lily felt the couch dip beside her and two large hands wrap around legs and bring them to his lap. She smiled as she felt Chris remove her shoes and begin to massage her feet.

"Hmmm, thank you baby" she moaned lightly as she let herself sink more in to the cushions.

"You're welcome" Chris hummed as he watched Lily's body relax at his touch, he loved being able to get this kind of reaction out of her.

As his fingers continued pressing harder into the flesh of her foot, Lily's little moans gradually got louder and every time they did it was going straight to Chris's cock. He watched as her chest began to heave and she let out little pants in between her soft moans.

Chris couldn't help himself as one of his hands started to creep further up her right leg, gently massaging the flesh of her thighs through her leggings. This elicited just the reaction he wanted out of Lily, her mouth hung open as she let out another moan.

Chris's hand continued its journey up her leg, kneading her thigh softly before he reached her mound. He gently ghosted his fingers over her causing Lily to arch her back slightly.

"Chris" she moaned out, her voice barely above a whisper, but it was enough for him to hear her and it only spurred him on more.

"Yes baby?" he asked as he ceased movement on her foot and his hand came up to join his other one on her thighs, kneading them both gently, incredibly close to where she wanted him the most.

"Please" she whimpered as she began to writhe beneath him.

Chris lifted her right left so he could reposition himself so he was lying between her legs on the couch. He continued kneading her thighs before placing a soft kiss to her clothed mound, causing Lily to cry out.

"Tell me what you want baby, let me hear that dirty mouth of yours" Chris hummed as his fingers came up to toy with the waistband of her leggings.

"Please Chris I need you, need your mouth please" Lily barely managed to string together a sentence, her mind too focused on Chris's cool touch on her burning skin.

"That's a good girl" Chris hummed as his fingers hooked into the waistband of Lily's leggings and panties before he slowly pulled them down over her thighs.

He kissed both her hip bones before following his movements and kissing every area of newly exposed skin as it was revealed to him. Lily's hands moved down to Chris's head, her fingers threading through his soft hair and tugging gently. This emitted a growl from deep in Chris's chest and it only spurred him on more as he finally rid her of the clothing that was preventing him from digging in to his favourite meal.

"Such a pretty pussy" he hummed as he slid a long finger through her red puffy folds, "so wet already baby and I've barely touched you"

"All for you Chris" Lily whined, her body writhing beneath him as his finger continued to slide through her folds collecting her wetness.