Chapter 27: Perfect

Smut warning: Soooo this chapter is very smutty, includes unprotected sex, oral F receiving, praise kink, dumbification, light choking and Chris having a pretty filthy mouth lol, anyway enjoy!!

~~~~~

"Kiss me"

Chris quickly closed the gap between them and connected their lips, fitting together perfectly. They both smiled widely in to the kiss and Chris could feel the sting of his cut lip, but right now he couldn't give a shit. He felt like he was walking on fucking air. This was all he had dreamt of since the first time he'd gotten to kiss her. Only this time it was amplified by a hundred percent.

It was clear Lily could feel the electricity between them as her hands moved up to thread through his hair and she felt Chris's tongue swipe across her bottom lip begging for entry. She happily complied and opened her mouth, letting out a small whine as she felt his tongue explore her mouth.

That only spurred Chris on as he dropped one of his hands to grip her waist gently, before he dropped it further and squeezed her ass roughly causing Lily to moan in to his mouth. God he could fucking listen to her moan all day.

Lily finally pulled away breathless as she leant her forehead against his, her hands coming back down to cup his cheeks. Their chests heaved in time as they tried to catch their breath from the most intense kiss either had ever experienced.

"God I can't believe we haven't been doing that the entire time" Lily breathed out as she felt Chris's chest rumble against her when he let out a low chuckle.

"Bumble" Chris spoke seriously as his hand rose to push back the hair that had fallen in front of her face, "I know what I said was a lot to take in and I know this feeling is new to you, so I want you to know that there is no pressure, we can take this as slow as you want to, whatever you want baby"

Lily felt her heart flutter at the pet name and she smiled widely up at him admiring how beautiful he looked with his hair all messed up from her fingers running through it and his lips were red and swollen from the kiss, but also from the injury he'd sustained.

She gently ran her thumb across his bottom lip again as she maintained eye contact, "thank you for defending me" she smiled shyly as he pressed a soft kiss to the pad of her thumb.

"Always"

Lily smiled brightly as she leaned up to reconnect their lips. She moaned softly as their lips moulded together again, Chris's tongue instantly making its way in to her mouth, fighting hers for dominance. Her hands came up to thread into the hair at the nape of his neck, tugging on it slightly which caused Chris to sink his teeth in to her plump bottom lip, pulling on it gently.

Lily could feel wetness pooling in her panties as his hands roughly gripped her hips, digging his fingers in. It turned her incredibly desperate and needy for him as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him as close as possible, but it still wasn't enough. Her mind started to become fuzzy as she lost herself in the kiss, completely forgetting about the stresses of the night as she let herself become fully consumed by him.

Her fingers found the hem of his shirt tugging on it before she started to lift it up his torso. Chris was slightly shocked that she was already undressing him and he was about stop her but his resolve quickly broke when he felt the soft scraping of her nails down his stomach.

They broke the kiss quickly as Chris rid himself of his shirt before Lily instantly reconnected their lips, her body melting in to him. Chris's hands landed on the back of her thighs, tapping them lightly. She understood immediately and jumped in to his arms, her legs wrapping tightly around his waist.