Chapter 31: I love you

Smut warning: 18+!!! So this chapter is a little smutty, choking kink, praise kink the usual really, enjoy!!

After dinner Lily found herself rolling her eyes yet again as she listened to her mother drone on about how excited she was that both her children were in relationships and how that meant she'd be getting grandchildren soon. The men had retreated to Mark's newly decorated man cave leaving everyone else to endure Cora and Lisa go on about designs for wedding invitations.

A terrified wide eyed Amber sat beside Lily as she listened to Cora now move on to what was better to serve at a wedding, chicken or salmon. Lily reached over and took Ambers hand that was sitting in her lap and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Mum calm down, Amber and Ash have only been dating a few weeks, stop picking out their wedding china"

"Well she's had yours and Chris's picked out since you were sixteen" Jess laughed from the other side of Amber on the couch.

"Shouldn't you be having another glass of champagne or something" Lily huffed.

"Oh yeah absolutely" Jess smirked as she jumped up and headed for the kitchen.

"I'm sorry Amber I'm not trying to overwhelm you" Cora smiled as she reached over to place her hand on Amber's knee, "it's just Ash has never really brought girls home and when he has they've never been as lovely as you, usually they tend to be a little, erm..."

"I think fucking crazy are the words you're looking for Mum"

"Lily" Cora scolded.

"No she's right Cora" Lisa interjected before she turned to Amber, "one of them stole one of Mark's golf clubs and smashed Ash's car up with it"

"Oh yeah and another one even made a pass at Chris" Cora stated as she sipped her wine.

"Oh my god really?" Amber asked.

"Yeah and then Lil punched her in the face, hell of a family dinner" Jess cackled as she plopped back down in her spot on the couch. Lily reached over Amber and punched jess in the arm causing her champagne to spill slightly.

"Hey don't waste it" Jess huffed as she smacked Lily's hand away.

"You punched the girl in the face?" Amber asked Lily.

"Who punched a girl in the face?" everyone turned their attention to the door at the sound of Ash's voice and they watched him walk in with Chris right behind him.

"Oh your Mom was just telling me all about your crazy ex-girlfriends" Amber smirked as Ash rounded the couch, gently shoving Jess up so he could squeeze in next to Amber.

"Oh for fuck sake Mum" he huffed as he wrapped his arms around Amber and hid his face in her neck.

"Oh so you're telling Amber about the time Lily went all Rocky Balboa on that girl that tried to kiss me" Chris smirked wiggling his eyebrows as he plopped down on the couch next to Lily, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Oh don't flatter yourself" she scoffed as she pushed his chest gently, "it had nothing to do with you I just didn't like her and the way she was treating my brother"

"Sure baby whatever you say" Chris smirked as he peppered Lily's face with kisses.

"Oh god this is disgusting" Jess rolled her eyes as she stood from the couch, "I'm gonna go and find Scott so I don't have to watch you guys all inhale each other"

"You're just jealous" Ash smiled cockily.

"I assure you I am not, I can have just as much fun as you guys at home alone with a bottle of wine and my vibrator thank you very much" Jess sassed as she flipped Ash off.