Vol. 1 Chp. 3: A Long Week

' ': Writing
' ': Sign language

"Good morning, Yamauchi!"

"Good morning Ike!"

It wasn't a good sign seeing the bright smiles on their faces. Neither of them ever paid attention in class, and they always showed up at the last minute.

"Wow~ the lesson is so fun that I can't sleep~."

"Yup, this school's the best-swimming will start soon! I say swimming, but girls are the important part! And by girls, I mean their swimsuits!"

Now, I know why I had a bad feeling. I pray for the girls' safety.

"Doctor. Come over here."

"Fufu, did you call him?"

A chubby boy, who has the nickname 'Doctor,' walked towards the ones that called him. I think his name was Sotomura.

"Doctor, can you record the girls wearing swimsuits?"

"Leave it to me. I'll pretend to be sick and skip class to observe them."

You're asking to get your ass kicked and get called a pervert and creep.

"Record? What are you planning to do?"

"Doctor's going to rank the sizes of the girl's boobs. He'll try to take a picture if there's a chance."

"Oi, oi," Sudou seemed to take a step back from Ike's plan, and I don't blame him for it.

"Sad."

Oh, right... I was over by Ayanokouji, and it looks like Horikita is here.

"When did you get here, Horikita?" Ayanokouji asked.

"A few minutes ago. I walked in while you two looked at those boys. You wouldn't be thinking of trying to befriend them, would you?"

I shook my head.

Ayanokouji, on the other hand, had a different response, "Shut up. It's difficult for me to make friends anyway."

"At least one of you has common sense... The way I see it, you don't seem to have a communication disorder."

"I have a lot of circumstances," Ayanokouji sighed, "Even now, I can only hold a conversation with you."

Holding a conversation must be difficult for others.

"Hey... I told you not to include me in your friends' list, right?"

Horikita looked at Ayanokouji with disgust, taking a few steps back.

"It's okay. No matter how low I go, I'd never befriend you."

"I see. I feel relieved."

I wonder why she hates having friends.

"Oi, Ayanokouji," Ike called out to us.

Ayanokouji walked over to him.

I don't know if I should be glad or disappointed that I wasn't invited to join the conversation.

"I know what you're thinking," she said.

I pulled out my notepad, 'Do you?'

"You were thinking about joining their conversation," Horikita said.

A thought came to mind: ' Were you worried about me being labeled a pervert?'

She didn't say anything, but her glare hardened.

Pool Area

"Wow, it's the pool!"

After lunch, the long-awaited swimming class Ike and the others were waiting for came. Without trying to hide his lust, Ike stood up in excitement. The group faced the indoor swimming pool. I also followed stealthily from the back with Ayanokouji.