Vol. 4 Chp. 3: More Problems Arise

'...': Writing
'...': Sign language
"...": Text to speech

My classmates looked shocked that I would do something like this. They should have been shocked because they never told me who the VIPs were in our class, but I figured it out.

Ryuuen cackled, "Are you a moron? I don't think anybody is going to take that deal?"

"The offer stands," I went to sleep.

~Timeskip~

An hour passed, and I woke up. I got up from my seat and left the room. Horikita grabbed my arm and started dragging me somewhere. She brought me into an empty room.

Horikita faced me with a cold glare, crossing her arms, "What's going on, Kagurazaka-kun?"

'Nothing.'

I was going to walk past her, but she was blocking the door.

Horikita's POV

I got a good look at Kagurazaka. He was a complete mess. His hair was disheveled. He looked like he hadn't slept in days, and he looked miserable.

"Kagurazaka-kun," my tone and gaze softened, "When was the last time you slept?"

'Taking care of you when you were sick.'

He hasn't slept for over three days. This idiot... No, I shouldn't be calling him that. He's already been through enough. I walked over and placed my hand against his forehead.

He's not burning up... Thank goodness he didn't catch my cold.

I haven't been there for him while most of our classmates treat him like garbage.

I removed my hand and returned my attention to him, "Kagurazaka-kun, were you serious about giving away the VIPs in our class?"

He nodded.

He's upset with the way the class has been treating him. He's willing to give away the VIPs in our class out of revenge.

"I know you didn't steal Karuizawa-san's panties."

'Okay... Does that change anything?' He shook his head, 'I'm still hated.'

He walked past me and left the room.

~Timeskip~

Kagurazaka's POV

I was beyond exhausted, and I needed to sleep.

"Kagurazaka-kun, I've been looking for you," I heard someone say.

I turned to see Manabe, "Damn... you look like shit."

'I'm glad you noticed.'

"Look, we need to talk in private," she grabbed my arm and started pulling me along.

I wouldn't attempt to struggle because I was too tired to care.

Cruise ship: Manabe's room

I was alone with Manabe in her room. We were both sitting on her bed, "I'll get straight to the point. What happened between Karuizawa-san and Rika-san?"

I wrote down the encounter in my notebook and gave it to her. I watched her eyes move while she read it. She tightly gripped my notebook, and I thought she would rip it in half.

"That bitch..." Manabe muttered.

She handed my notebook back to me, and I could see the rage in her eyes burning with passion.

"Your story matches up with Rika-san's own," Manabe paused, "Why do you look like a deprived zombie who hasn't gotten any sleep for months?"

'Take a guess,' a tired smile appeared on my face.