Vol. 6 Chp. 4: X

Ryuuen's POV

The atmosphere in the classroom was abnormally frozen. The reason was apparent: I was using my intimidation while overlooking Class C.

Thinking about the previous exams, there have been several unusual things. I won't lie and say I'm not infuriated, but I'm amused by all this.

I could feel a grin creeping onto my face, "Based on what happened on the uninhabited island and at the sports festival, there appears to be a person in Class D who thinks like me."

"Someone like Ryuuen-kun? I don't think Class D has someone like that..." I stopped Ishizaki from speaking any further as I smiled at him.

"I used to think that too, but I need to face reality."

"Is this also related to the results of the uninhabited island exam and the sports festival?"

"That's it. But rest assured, I have a general idea of how the other side is doing things. Moving forward, we'll be looking to launch an all-out attack on Class D. I must take out the person running Class D from the shadows. Class A and B will have to be put aside for now."

"First, I thought I was the fairy-tale princess of Class D," I said.

My minions were looking at me with confusion, thinking I was crazy.

"I'm talking about Kagurazaka-kun."

It seemed they understood.

"But I decided to toss that to the side. I even heard a rumor about him not attending classes, and he might be getting expelled," I said.

Indeed, he's not going to class, but I told a small lie about him being expelled.

Let's see how they react because he talks to people in this class.

Oh! A few girls are showing interesting reactions about hearing this news. I can use this to my advantage, but I'll be patient and wait.

You've been added back to the suspects' list, fairy-tale princess.

"What's the point of telling us?" Ibuki asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Kuku. You're a big talker for someone who hasn't asked for permission. Haven't you already made a fool of yourself?"

She had no choice but to eat her words after embarrassing herself at the sports festival. She still glared at me, though.

"Are you one to talk? You failed to defeat Horikita at the sports festival. Did you manage to get the private points for the collection? Aren't you the same as me?"

"The same as you? Don't make jokes like that. The strategy I set up at the sports festival was perfect."

"What's up with that outcome? You don't even explain anything to us, and now you say another guy thinks like you in that class? Do you want us to accept that?"

"No, my plan was perfect," a wicked grin firmed, "The information was leaked, meaning we have a spy."

"The mysterious success of Class D is due to the mysterious existence of 'X,' who dares to draw and manipulate the Class C students at my command."

There was a little confusion in the classroom because of his remark. Ibuki's eyes blew open in surprise.

"Are you serious...?"

"This is a fact. My cohesiveness... no, it seems that authority was not enough. It truly is a pity."

A disaster had sprung for everyone in the class, not just those looking to get out of the room and attend club activities.