Vol. 4.5 Chp. 2: Hanging Out

'...': Writing
'...': Sign language
"...": Text to speech

"Fufufu, I'm glad you could make it," Sakayanagi said.

I did promise Sakayanagi that I would play a chess match against her. We were drinking tea together.

"Shall we begin?" She asked.

I nodded.

We started playing chess.

"You intrigued me," Sakayanagi said, keeping her smug smile.

'How do I intrigue you?'

"Despite Katsuragi-kun being disadvantaged, he lost only fifty class points."

"I know you had something to do with it."

'That's cool, but your class wouldn't have gotten minus fifty points if you didn't order someone to.'

"Fufufu, you got me there."

'Katsuragi did the sign contract, and I put down if anyone from Class A attacks B or D, they would have to pay me private points.'

"It's worth the risk," Sakayanagi said, "I'll give you 250,000 private points after the chess match is finished."

'Is the civil war going on in your class?'

"Curious, huh? It is still going on. I allowed Katsuragi-kun to win this battle, but he wasn't winning the war."

The match went on for a little bit longer until it turned into a stalemate.

"I had fun playing against you, Kagurazaka-kun. I hope we can play again."

'I'll think about it.'

Kagurazaka's private points 241,869+250,000=491,869

~Timeskip~

I was resting in my room when I got a text from someone. It was a message from Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji: Hey, want to join us in finding a gift for Inogashira?

Luckily, I have money, but I will get more private points on September 1st.

Keyaki Mall

I arrived at the mall and saw Ayanokouji with Ike and Yamauchi.

"You aren't Kushida-chan!" Ike said.

You're right... I'm not Kushida.

"So, I have no choice but to go pre-shopping with a bunch of bastards I'm not even interested in; that's sad!" Ike continued.

Is it wrong that I am enjoying his suffering?

"Screw going out shopping, sadly, with these three bastards. Haruki-san, I'm leaving the rest up to you. Choose an item that Kokoro-chan would love," Ike said.

"Don't joke around. You were the one who suggested this; live up to your own words," Yamauchi retorted to him.

Those two exchanged complaints as Ayanokouji got in between Ike and Yamauchi, who were in the middle of their conflict.

"Calm down a bit. It'll be fine if the three of us go and buy it. Sudou's already entrusted us with his portion of the points, too," Ayanokouji told them.

"That's true, but we don't need all three of us to do it."

"We've already come this far. We can just quickly buy it and return".

We went to a shop that groups of girls typically frequent. It was one of those shops that people usually don't visit alone. The clerk was an older, attractive woman, and the interior was decorated in shades of pink. It seems to range from stuffed toys to cell phone accessories.

COTE: The Quiet One Can Be Dangerousजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें