Vol. 4 Chp. 1: Trouble On The Cruise

'...': Writing
'...': Sign language

"You look like you want to die," I heard someone say, "It seems you didn't get much sleep."

I turned my head and saw Himeno staring at me with an expression that said she wanted to die.

'My school life is fucked.'

She stood beside me, leaning against the railing, "Yes, I heard about the panties incident."

It didn't help that Shinohara's and Karuizawa's group gathered around me and spilled orange juice on me while simultaneously calling me a sex offender, pervert, incel... I forgot what else they called me.

The worst part was that this was in public, and word had already gotten out that I had stolen her underwear. That begs the question...

'Why are you associating with me?'

"Because I don't care. Besides, I don't think you're the type to steal a girl's panties," Himeno paused, "I'm terrible at comforting others..."

"I've been eavesdropped on my classmates, and it seems a few girls don't believe you steal panties... But you're a womanizer," Himeno flashed a slight smirk briefly before it disappeared.

I rolled my eyes.

~Timeskip~

It was nighttime, and I was alone, hanging out at the observation deck. I noticed Ibuki sitting at a table by herself with a grave expression. She looked more frustrated than she did during the island exam. I approached her, causing her to look up angrily, "Piss off."

I shook my head, sitting down at her table. Ibuki let out a groan and avoided looking at me. I pulled out my notebook and wrote, 'Are you okay?'

She read my notebook before looking away, "Everything is fine."

Her stomach rumbled, causing a faint blush on her face, "Ignore that."

I shook my head, 'Why don't you get something to eat?'

I slightly feel bad that I was one to have her give up all her points, but I will have to pretend that I don't know anything.

"I don't have any points..." She mumbled.

'Phone.'

"What?"

'Let me see your phone.'

She seemed skeptical about it, but she handed her phone over to me. I transferred points over to her.

Kagurazaka's private points - 390,587-100,000=290,587

I handed her phone back to her, and she looked at it. Her eyes widened in shock, "You're messing with me..."

'You have to pay me back 100,000 points.'

"What if I don't?" She asked.

'I'll come after you.'

Ibuki said nothing, but I noticed a bit of guilt in her eyes.

She exited her seat and said, "Hey, thanks for the points."

I glance back to see her stop, "Also... I didn't mean to ruin your life..." She quickly rushed off, leaving me by myself.

You didn't ruin my life, Ibuki... It was Kushida.

Next day

Hirata invited me to eat lunch with him at a restaurant. Upon arrival, I saw Hirata with Ayanokouji. I sat down at the table.