Vol. 4.5 Chp. 4: Volleyball Match

'...': Writing
'...': Sign language
"...": Text to speech

In the blink of an eye, the promised day came the start of the last event of the summer vacation.

Today, the usual club pool venue appeared vastly transformed. The area was bustling with many students, and numerous food stands had sprouted everywhere. These vendors mainly served quick bites, commonly referred to as junk food.

Hot dogs, yakisoba, okonomiyaki, and other similar foods were at the school event. Surprisingly, the senior students were in charge of it all. Some severe students smiled while they worked, and some happily worked away. There was a diverse range of students present at the event.

"Kagu-kun!" I recognized the voice.

I heard Ichihashi click her tongue, "I can't believe you're hiding the eye candy."

"Oh, great... It's starting," Mori deadpanned.

"Do not pretend you don't want to see Kagu-kun's muscles. After all, didn't you want to see him with his shirt off?"

I look at Mori, causing her face to turn red, "No...! That was you!"

"Oh, right... That was me," Ichihashi smirked, "What do you think of my swimsuit?"

'It looks nice on you.'

"What a nice display of flattery," Ichihashi smiled.

"Aren't you going swimming?" Mori asked.

I shook my head, 'I'm here for the food.'

"I got something you can eat," Ichihashi smiled seductively.

Mori karate-chopped Ichihashi's side, "Agh! My spleen!"

"I'm sorry about this idiot," Mori mumbled.

"Hey, Kagurazaka-kun," I turned and saw Onodera and Azuma.

"You look nice in your rash guard, Kagurazaka-kun," Azuma smiled gently.

'Thanks.'

"How does it feel being surrounded by beauties?" Ichihashi asked, getting closer to me.

'I feel fine.'

"I want a better reaction than that," Ichihashi hugged my arm, placing it between her breasts.

Soft...

Mori karate-chopped Ichihashi's side, "Ack! You hit me in the same spot!" Ichihashi released me.

"You better watch out, Kagu-kun. Nene-chan might be feisty in the bedroom," Ichihashi remarked.

You're asking to get hit because Mori was staring straight at her. I couldn't tell if Mori's face was red because of anger or embarrassment.

Mori started chasing Ichihashi, leaving me, Onodera, and Azuma alone.

~Timeskip~

Onodera, Azuma, and I decided to take a look around.

"What's going on over there?" Azuma asked, pointing at a large crowd.

'Volleyball tournament.'

"It looks like the first-years of Class B and Class C are playing against each other," Azuma said.

On the side, five first-year girls played volleyball while one rested with a blanket, "Is she sleeping?" Onodera sweatdropped.

Azuma and I nodded.

"Hey! Sana-chan! Kayano-chan!" A cheerful voice grabbed our attention. Nishimura Ryuuko seems to be running toward us.