Vol. 3 Chp. 1: A Vacation... Nope

'...': Writing
'...': Sign language

The school arranged a two-week trip on an extravagant cruise ship.

I wasn't planning on spending time in my room since I have Yamauchi, Ike, and Akito as roommates. Akito seems like a nice and quiet gut, but the other two... Yeah, no.

"Kagurazaka-kun, let's hang out," I turned my head to see Mori approach me with a smile.

'With?'

"With yours truly!" A girl appeared out of nowhere, "Me, Ichihashi Ruri!"

"I've been anticipating our fated encounter," Ichihashi said.

"Sorry about her. She's a little weird," Mori apologized.

"You don't understand me, Mori-san. This is the perfect chance to learn more about Kagurazaka-kun. Two young girls and a handsome boy are spending time together..."

"What do you say, Kagurazaka-kun. Would you like to join two beautiful girls for some breakfast?" Ichihashi asked, facing me.

You're more than weird, but Class D is full of strange students.

I nodded.

"Alright, let's go!" Ichihashi cheered.

Restaurant

"I think we're destined to be lovers, Kagurazaka-kun," Ichihashi gives me a sly smirk and wink.

What a conversation starter...

"She's teasing you," Mori smiled.

Ichihashi shook her head, "I'm not joking, though."

Ichihashi giggled, "Don't worry, Nene-san. You can also become his lover."

"Stop spouting out nonsense and dragging me into your strange fantasies!" Mori yelled while a blush appeared.

'So, you don't think I'm attractive?'

"No, I never said that," Mori started panicking.

"Bad, Nene-san. Look how heartbroken he is," Ichihashi gestured toward me.

I lower my head in sadness.

"Wait, I think you're cute!" Mori yelled, causing the entire restaurant to go quiet from her outburst.

Mori shrunk into her seat as her face was beet red while Ichihashi was giggling behind her hand.

'We were messing around.'

While blushing, Mori pouts, "You two are a disaster together..." She muttered.

Mori sat up straight as a slight smile appeared, "I'm glad you're getting along."

Ichihashi dramatically touched her heart, "It's because we are destined to be together. I can tell he's already in love with me."

I can't tell if she's being serious or not. The innocent smile wasn't helping at all.

~Timeskip~

After having lunch with Ichihashi and Mori, they invited me to join them for a swim.

I put on my swimming trunks and rash guard before heading toward the pool. I didn't realize how big the pool was.

"Hey!" I turned to the voice and saw Onodera calling me over.

I made my way over to her, "You're taking a dip, huh?"

I nodded.

"Cool, we can talk while we wait for the others."

Others?