Vol. 7.5 Chp. 3: A Date

'...': Writing
'...': Sign language
"...": Text to speech

Christmas, the morning of the 25th, had come. I was sleeping peacefully when I felt a weird sensation run up my arm. On instinct, I slapped away whatever it was.

Something cold and soft started to caress my cheeks as a warm, gentle breath brushed my face. I realized that there was something wrong when my eyes shot open.

"Sorry to wake you up, kouhai," a familiar face appeared.

She propped herself up as it was a majestic sight. I could feel my heart racing from how dangerously close she was.

I took a seating position and checked to see the time. It was three in the morning.

'How did you get in here, and how did you get in my bed?'

"That's harsh, kouhai," she trailed a finger down my chest, "After what we did last night."

I brushed her hand off, 'We did nothing last night. Now, can you answer the question?'

"I have a duplicate key to your room," a confident smirk formed, "I hope you it's not a problem."

It's a big problem because I now have two people with a key to my room. I need to take them away from them.

'Why are you here?'

"I wanted to visit my sweet and favorite kouhai early in the morning," Kiryuuin said, "Don't mind the small details."

"Let's go back to sleep," a smug grin appeared as she grabbed me, pulled me close, and locked her arms to prevent me from leaving.

A sigh escaped my lips before I wrapped my arms around her.

"Oh my," I heard Kiryuuin whisper, "It looks like kouhai wants to cuddle with his favorite senpai."

This was a ridiculous situation that I was in. A beauty barged into my room early in the morning to see me. I'm having a hard time believing that.

~Timeskip~

I felt someone gently shake me, "Kouhai, I made breakfast."

I opened my eyes only to see Kiryuuin smiling, her face inches from mine, "Does kouhai want a morning kiss?"

I pushed her face away and sat up in bed.

I joined her for breakfast, 'What's the real reason you came to my room?'

"We are going on a date," Kiryuuin said.

'I didn't agree to this.'

"Too bad because we will be spending all Christmas together," a smug grin formed on her face.

'I'm pretty inexperienced with this kind of thing.'

"Oh, don't worry," Kiryuuin said, licking her lips seductively, "I'll take the lead, but I can't guarantee what happens after the date."

'Can you stop trying to seduce me?'

Kiryuuin had a playful smile, "I don't know. Maybe if you kiss me..."

'Pass.'

A little later, we finished eating. I was washing the dishes while Kiryuuin was lying on my bed. I'm still slightly surprised that she broke into my room so she could ask me out on a date. I was expecting something like this coming Ichihashi.

After cleaning the dishes, I would shower quickly, so I prepared my clothes in advance. I noticed that Kiryuuin seemed already ready based on how she was dressed.