Vol. 11.5 Chp. 2: A Lost And Scared Lamb

'...': Writing
'...': Sign language
"...": Text to speech

In late March, the temperature began to rise. As we approached the season for the blooming cherry blossoms, news of it seemed to spread everywhere. 

I was hanging out in my room when there was a knock at my door. Getting out of bed, I answered the door to see Shiina wearing casual clothes.

"Hello, Kagurazaka-kun!"

Shiina's POV

After spending time with Ayanokouji, I decided to visit Kagurazaka.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

He nodded, allowing me to come into his room.

He closed the door and sat down on the bed. I sat right beside him.

'What brings you here?'

"Can I ask... if you've heard about the battle between Class B and our class?"

He nodded, 'I heard that Ryuuen came back as a leader with a strategy and managed to beat Class B.'

"Ryuuen's style of fighting raises many questions. But it was a necessary evil for our class to get promoted. Do you think it's a cunning approach?"

'I don't think it is.'

"It's just that this approach is similar to crossing a dangerous bridge. Class B will have their suspicions. However, I don't think they can find concrete evidence since we sneaked around the surveillance cameras installed everywhere."

'Your class earned five wins.'

Our class earned five wins, but it was an extremely flawed strategy.

"The strategy was extremely flawed."

'How?'

"I think we were too greedy. Because Ryuuen-kun had to adopt a hazardous strategy to get those wins."

"Although it's fine to place continuous pressure on Class B students, targeting their bodies to weaken them was a bad move. Although this method was used because Class B had so many kindhearted students, even they would not tolerate this."

'Sometimes... you need to do things out of your comfort zone and take the risks. Yes, targeting their bodies could be considered a bad move, but you struck at their weakness.'

'He said something about you needing him, and you will be crawling back to the villainous tyrant.'

I remember the night at the karaoke where Ryuuen showed up late.

Flashback

"Ugh... If everyone agrees with this plan, I will leave..." Ibuki sneered.

"Kuku. What's the matter, Ibuki? Are you not happy that I came here?" Ryuuen asked.

Hearing those words from Ryuuen made Ibuki stop as she left the room. She turned to look at Ryuuen with a furious gaze.

"We have been here since 4 P.M. You arrived 4 hours late! Of course, I am pissed off! Now, I want to get away from you!" Ibuki yelled.

She turned around and left the karaoke.

"Wait, Ibuki!" Ishizaki yelled, chasing after her.

I was alone with Ryuuen.

"No objections?" Ryuuen asked.

I shook my head, "Would it change something if I disagreed?"

"Kuku," Ryuuen laughed.