Standing in the woods I groan glancing around frowning "Minerva is that you?" A woman
asks.

Turning I see a woman who looks similar to the McGonagall I remember before this spell "yes mum" Minerva says with a hand over her stomach.

"Hello Isobel" my mother says.

"Irma" she says sounding shocked.

"It seems you're daughter met my youngest and tried to protect her, they helped her with getting her supplies for Hogwarts"

Stepping forward to Minerva I rub her back laughing slightly "it gets easier" I say smiling at her.

I smile watching her as our mothers talk while Walburga watching over us "Minerva come show your mother your wand" mother says.

Walking with her to her mother I look around while she shows her wand "Why doesn't she have a magical guardian for these trips?"

"I had to give up my wand to be with Robert, I couldn't contact anyone about it"

"If you're willing to file I'd be willing to be her magical guardian" mother offers.

"That would be wonderful, would you like to come to the house for some tea?"

Seeing mother nod she turns looking at me sternly "you listen to your sister Aquila" nodding
I look down frowning "yes mother".

Hearing them walking away I sigh as Walburga chuckles before gently pushing me "are you going to listen or am I going to have another problem happen?"

"It was an accident" I huff glaring at her.

"I told you not to mess with the snapping dragon vines you didn't listen and got tangled up in them getting bit"

"Orion dared me to crawl under them and I was eight" I mumble.

"You yelled old strumpet in the portrait hall"

"Cygnus said I wouldn't do it" I defend throwing my hands out.

Hearing laughing I glance at Minerva blushing "I'll let you two visit without watching over you like you need a nanny" Walburga says moving away while transfiguring us a blanket from a stick before tossing it to me "that's all the help you get".

"Grouchy old spinster" I mumble, she grabs my robes lifting me "I will hang you from a tree by your hair brat" she hiss making me smile.

"Love you too" I whisper she nods letting me go before walking off, shaking my head I sigh hearing my voice yelling at me for even saying that to her and not telling her how she's a
horrible person.

Spreading the blanket out I sit down glancing at Minerva motioning beside me "it's more
comfortable" I say smiling.

"I think you upset her"

"No it's hard to explain anyone in our family everyone is mad it shows up in different ways, Walburga has a bad temper if she starts yelling we have to cover our ears she makes the manor shake when she gets going but that was her teasing me"

"What about you?" She asks frowning.

"Voices" I say tapping my head giggling "Cygnus is constantly sure someone is after him" I add.

Minerva nods looking around "muggles don't talk about any madness they have it's not
something that is acceptable".

Nodding I sigh leaning back on my hands "it's common knowledge that House of Black is completely mad it's the price paid for our type of magic" I say calmly.

"Type of magic?"

"Our magic cores are naturally Dark because our first ancestor was blessed with magic from the stars it's why we are named after them" I say "Do you know anything about you mother's
family" I add glancing at her.

"Not a lot just that they are pure bloods and her running off to get married made them disown her"

Nodding I sigh laying down putting my hands under my head with Minerva by me, she smiles pointing at a cloud threw the clearing "it looks like a rabbit".

Smiling I tilt my head looking around before pointing "that one looks like a unicorn".

One hour later

"Aquila time to go"

Getting up I see Minerva get up before Walburga changes the blanket back to a stick, and leads us to the house I see Mom shaking hands with a man.

"Yes the owl will work like muggle post and allow Minerva to write back home it belongs to
her, and she will be fine at school my son and daughter will make sure she doesn't have any problems" mother says placing her arm around my shoulders.

"Aquila this is Robert McGonagall"

Smiling I step forward holding my hand out to shake "it's nice to meet you Mr. McGonagall".

Once we leave landing back outside the manor I glance at Mom while she stares at me "I seen muggles shake hands and figured he would be more comfortable with it then what we are, he's not part of this world and his wife hasn't taught him anything about it" I say quickly.

"Aquila the muggles will never accept us you have to accept this" she says placing her hand on my cheek.

"I know but the muggle borns and half bloods are part of this world we should be teaching
them about it helping them understand us, not hating them for not abandoning their traditions we could try to show them ours and learn theirs to so we can respect each other and have two different cultures get along" I whisper sadly.

"It doesn't work like that, Dumbledore has made it impossible by acting like our traditions are outdated and should be changed or outlawed everyone follows him"

Nodding I head inside going to my room sitting down "this is information overload" I whisper to myself.

'They are trying to turn us into soldiers for him' my old voice hisses.

"No he isn't in power yet she's being honest about what she said, you seen her reaction to Minerva's family there was no hate or disgust, and Druella was more angry about me being hurt then Minerva being Muggle born"

'What ever just see what Andi and Cissa said' Rolling my eyes I pull the note out of my robe pocket seeing it's folded getting it open I frown :Hermione we are sorry but we found an old forgotten spell that allows you to go back in time and change Events, this is a chance to save everyone who was lost and fix things unfortunately it's permanent because it makes a new reality once sent back, but you said you were thinking about leaving forever because of Ron so we have found a way to do it and allow you a chance to make this world right, stop his rise and help who you can:

Sighing I grab my wand burning the note before laying down hearing a knock on my door I
call out they can come in."Young miss your mother calls for dinner"

Nodding I get up but stop looking at the elf I recognize as a young Kreacher, I smile holding my hand out to him "thank you Kreacher it's always nice to see you" I say carefully choosing
my words.

His ears perk up as he nods gently holding my hand and patting it "young miss is good to
Kreacher now must hurry don't keep parents waiting" he says waving me along.

Walking down I quietly take my seat before looking at my father who smiles at me "you made a friend with the Rosier granddaughter?"

"Yes Sir, she's very nice"

"Hopefully even if you end up in different houses your friendship will stay" he says nodding.

"What if I don't get put in Slytherin?" I ask.

Hearing everything go silent I look up seeing everyone looks horrified "if you're not put
Slytherin?"

"Yes father, what if I'm not placed there then what?" I ask.

"Then you'll be in the house your meant for and will be the first Black not in Slytherin, but
whatever house gets you will be lucky to have you" he says calmly.

"Will I be disowned?" I ask.

"No, you would still be our daughter"

Nodding I take a deep breath relaxing finally acknowledging that my parents reacting in my
old life has affected me here from when I was able to get them back after the War they wanted nothing to do with me and disowned me.