Hearing the cracks of people Apparating frown seeing Alph with multiple people joining him.

Humming I twirl my wand watching the sparks shooting off "hello brother or should I call you Uncle" I say calmly.

"You are no family to me" he yells.

"I'd love to hear how that is"

"Creatures, half bloods, muggles, and squibs all filthy things you surround yourself with" he hisses before casting an stunner that hits my leg.

"And here I thought it was because in my past life I was Morgana La Faye or a muggle born" I say laughing seeing his lip curl in disgust.

"Your future nieces preformed a blood adoption while sending me back, that's why your attempt to kill me before my first year failed The last living Blacks sent me to fix where everything went wrong"

Chuckling I pull my magic around to give the illusion of Hermione with the mud blood wound bleeding "I survived torture from a completely mad Black, hours under the torture curse, cut with a cursed blade"

Smirking I lazily twirl my wand changing my looking to Morgana "murdered for trying to protect my creatures from everyone who would harm them"

Chuckling I step forward threw the illusion "my past lives I fought in and survived wars I have all the knowledge from it, I know everything La Faye knew, every forgot spell and curse, even ones you've never heard of I'll give you one chance Alph back down and stop this or I will stop you".

Hearing him laughing I raise my brow quickly yanking up a shield  blocking the spells it can take while rolling away from the rest ignoring the few that hit me.

Ducking behind a building I shiver feeling Morgana pulling for darker spells, looking around I see a dark purple smoke surrounding me that almost looks black.

Cackling I take off picking off a few people with him using Sectumsempra.

Passing Alph I hit him in the head while using Sectumsempra on his wand arm.

Landing near a tree I cackling trying to ignore Hermione's unease with how I sound "Alph please read to me" I say in a mocking baby voice.

"Alph, Cyg pushed me" I add feeling my anger raising at the memories.

"YOU NEVER GAVE ME A CHANCE BECAUSE I WAS PICKED BY MAGIC AND TOOK HEAD OF HOUSE FROM YOU"

Laughing more I stand there using my free hand to block spells while casting with my other throwing darker spells not listed as unforgivables since they are forgot.

Seeing a child peeking out of an Alley I huff clenching my teeth together before taking off in smoke, grabbing them I shoving them into a building getting hit in the back with a stunner.

Grunting I shake it off calmly walking out again while blocking the spells seeing some of his group looking worried.

Facing Alph I raise my wand about to cast when I notice an arrow slam into the arm of one of his group.

Glancing back I see a few Centaurs in the trees aiming at them "it's over Alph" I hiss stalking closer to him "do you yield?" I demand.

"NEVER" he yells.

"I'm truly sorry it came to this Alph but I strip you of your name, titles, and claims of house Black from this day forward you are Alphard No last name, Avada Kedavra"

Standing over him I breathe heavily casting Immobulus on his group that's still alive, moving to the building I check anyone inside for injuries.

"Why your eye like that?" A little boy asks pointing.