Walking back in the house I see Olympe sat still eating her dinner with Dru and my grandparents "are you okay Olympe?" I ask.

"I'm fine, Hagrid asked me to stay inside" nodding I sit down looking at Dru "hello Dru".

She chuckles leaning forward grabbing my cheek cooing "awe look at the big girl".

Getting free I huff rubbing my cheeks glaring at her "crazy bint" I hiss.

"I'm not the one who cast Fiendfyre" Dru says rolling her eyes.

"Just following Walburga's views on proper reactions to them" I say shrugging.

"What's that?" Grandfather asks.

"Killing the entire family and herself just to kill them to show how much she hates them"

Hearing him laugh grandmother glares at him before looking at me "so you was willing kill us all?" She asks smiling slightly.

"No I had control of the spell I just wanted to scare them"

Turning to Dru I smirk pointing at her "when are you going to give me my niece?" I demand loudly.

"Olympe is giving you one soon so why are you rushing me and talk to your brother about why she's not here yet" she says laughing.

Rolling my eyes I duck mom throwing a vase at me "you burned my roses" she yells reaching under to grab me as I slip out the other side hiding behind grandmother.

"I have a hostage Mother" I yell back keeping her between us before screaming and grabbing my ass feeling something hit me.

Turning I look at grandmother seeing her putting her wand back up her sleeve "I maybe old but I am not a hostage".

"Evil vindictive old woman" I grunt still ducking mom.

"I will fix it mother, it's not the first time I've done that" I screech when she tackles me.

"No it's 38th time" she hisses grabbing my hands pinning them behind my back.

Groaning I go limp on the floor "I know where my nieces learned this and suffocating someone in their tits from".

"Hey leave me out of this I'm not the one who burned the garden" Walburga screeches throwing a cup at us.

"What is with everyone throwing stuff at me?" I demand wiggling around.

"When did you last properly brush this rats nest?" Mother demands.

"A week ago, do you know how hard it is? it explains why Cygs oldest daughter's hair looked wild and unkempt"

"Irma let her up to eat them you can finish reminding her you're in charge after" father says smiling.

Feeling her get off me I huff jumping up before moving back to my seat to eat.

"Dru your first born is my heir to the La Faye line" I say calmly eating and ignoring everyone looking at me shocked.

"How is my child your heir?" She asks frowning.

"Not completely sure but her magic will match mine like a mother and child"

Dru nods looking at me frowning "so I'm supposed to have a child for you?" She asks.

"It's confusing, she's my niece but our magic is like a mother and child something she did in my past life caused it, I think it was when she licked the blood off my arm"

"Do you know what she used?" Grandfather asks frowning.

"Cursed dagger using Black family magic"

He nods frowning "for that to happen your magic must have been trying to fight off the effects of the curse so it was building up in the blood as it came out"