Feeling the mistletoes magic fade I step back not looking at her before walking to the door.

She grabs my wrist stopping me "stay with me" she whispers.

"Minnie I've always stayed with you but I can't do this you'll change your mind and I don't think I can handle it, for two lives I've always been just out of reach of having you I can't handle getting you only for you to change your mind"

"I don't know about the me Hermione knew but I want to try I can't promise anything about the future, I want to try because you've been my best friend even when you had every right to stop being my friend, this is twice we've been pushed together maybe it's not meant for us to be together forever but we could find out together"

Gently tugging my arm I sigh frustrated with myself for being so weak when anything involves Minnie "you accused me of having no loyalty, and have chipped away at my self confidence Minnie I never claimed that I was perfect or the most beautiful woman in the world, but I did believe I was beautiful and that magic found me to be the perfect version of myself, I was never insecure about how I was born till you came along and since I've gotten the scars your comments have made them seem like something ugly".

"I'm sorry Aquila please just give me a chance".

Nodding I lace our fingers together leading her out reaching out common room I frown seeing it's empty before Minnie tugs my hand leading me to my room "I was thinking we could talk about everything" she says.

Smiling I follow her in settling on my bed "I'll let you start" I say calmly.

May 2nd 1998

Standing by Black Lake I take a deep breath tilting my head back as the sun peaks the horizon, smiling to myself as I hear someone coming.

I open my eyes seeing Bella in her normal outfit of a skirt, corset, and boots, her wild curls blowing around while holding her new born.

Smiling I hold my hands out to take her "hello Delphini" I whisper before pressing a kiss to her head.

"It would have been today right?" Bella asks.

Nodding I sigh swaying Delphi "yes in the great hall you died, but around this time he was defeated".

"Did I have a child?" She asks frowning.

"I believe so, Cissa mentioned it and was paying money for people to find the child"

"Do you know anything about the child?"

"Not really I assumed the child was fathered by him but you did name her Delphini before she went missing"

Taking a deep breath I smile seeing the same scars running down Bella's face but with six instead of three, reaching out I trace one shaking my head "we almost lost you when you did that" I say softly.

"Aunt Alouette fixed it"

"Yes but getting the connection between you and those two past lives broken was hard"

"I couldn't handle hearing what they were says it was getting harder to resist them, I thought I could handle it alone" she whispers.

Nodding I smile at her "you're not her you know that right?" I ask.

"Yes I am" she says looking away from me.

"No, because you fought the voices and didn't give in, their ideas disgusted you so much that you tried to remove them yourself I just wish you would have asked for help"

"I remembered the stories you would tell us I didn't want to be like them, everything you did was to stop that from happening"

Nodding I hand her back Delphi "and you proved that you are different that they were correct you could be helped, if they could see how their plan turned out I know they would be proud of you" I say smiling "now what are you doing here?"

"Came to embarrass the twins and Draco" she says smirking.

Nudging her along I smile leading us to the castle "you go do that" I say laughing.

Heading off to mine and Minnie's room I smile seeing she's sat drinking her tea "where did you sneak out to this early?" She asks smiling at me.

"I dreamed about it and needed fresh air, I was almost expecting to see that it all happened and that this was some elaborate fantasy I'd been in"

"You always have that problem after those dreams" she says while holding her hand out to me.

Stepping closer I take her hand smiling at her "stay with me" she says softly before kissing my hand.

"Always"

1950

Next day

Coming out of my room I sigh looking around seeing Myrtle cuddling with Alastor "how did it go? Since your free that means you kissed".

"I will torment your future child they will never pass any classes I teach"

"That's just rude" Myrtle says while laughing.

"I was worried our plan failed or worked to well and you'd end up expecting a child together soon"

"Myrtle we have self control unlike you" I snark seeing Alastor's mouth twitch slightly fighting a smile.

"You're just mad my Lord Kreacher helped us"

"You know he thinks you're strange and that he finds you're religion around him creepy right?" I ask.

She gasps covering her heart "you take that back, this is why you will never be reborn into kingdom of food he has built for his followers".

Turning to Alastor I raise my brow "you're future wife worships my house elf and you sit there completely fine with it".

He shrugs "her choice" he says before kissing her head.

Groaning I shake my head "must you be the perfect man all the time?"

Hearing a door open Myrtle screeches pointing behind me to my door "self control then why is Minnie coming out of your room?"

"Because we spent the night talking till we passed out" Minnie says glaring at her.

"Oh please tell me you're not going to be pregnant soon" Myrtle says throwing her hands up.

"We didn't do anything Myrtle we are taking our time" I snark.