Walking into Myrtle's class I ignore the first years watching me as I sit down by the Slytherin Metamorphmagus boy.

Myrtle smiles placing her hand on a book case "today after class I would like everyone to get a muggle book and read it, in one week I want everyone to tell me what book you read, anything you found interesting in it, and your thoughts about it".

Raising my hand she glares at me "Yes Apprentice Black?"

"I would recommend removing the book on the third shelf, fourth from the right side"

"Why?" She asks getting it out.

"That is a banned muggle book and has been outlawed, it's lesbian erotica"

She frowns opening it and quickly reads a random page before her face turns bright red as she puts it in her desk "right thank you".

Laughing I nod settling in for her lesson.

After class

Seeing the last student leave I laugh as Myrtle pulls the book out sitting on top of her desk "I almost gave first year student a book describing graphic sex" she says groaning.

"That'd for sure get you another headline for your scrapbook"

"I'm giving this to Walburga for Christmas" she says smirking.

"Wow you must really want her to hex you"

"Don't blame me since being here I've embraced the fact I find women attractive but enjoy men more"

"Still my sister will hex you for that"

"I could always give it to Madame Bones and put that it's from you"

"That wouldn't work for two reasons first she knows I would never gift her something so crude and second you're well known for sexually inappropriate stuff so a gift like that would scream Myrtle"

She nods smiling proudly "I'll figure out something to do with it, can't leave it around for students to grab".

"Do you know if Moody will be coming to see you for the holidays?"

"I hope, he's been going so much for training he's almost finished but still I'd like to see him soon"

Nodding I smile "so when are you and Minnie going to do more then hold hands walking around together".

"We've kissed"

"When you got together doesn't count" she screeches throwing a wooden toy at me.

Catching it when it hits my chest I hiss glaring at her "we kissed yesterday you moronic slapper and I'm keeping this".

Getting up I leave the classroom and head to my room, I sigh grabbing some rocks from my shelf Transfiguring them to look like my friends from both lives, carefully looking at each I place them down before looking at the left over handfuls.

Looking around I pull out the bored Madame Bones had made for me before placing each person.

I watch as anyone who hasn't been born gets sucked in while the others move to parts along the time lines marking their paths in both lives that are known.

"I used your memories to help with tracking and if you place the rocks as they are it will account for who you think is an important person to track, the goblins helped to make sure it will work like a family tree" Madame Bones says from behind me.

Nodding I grab the rocks putting them all on the bored, once everything settles on it I frown seeing Riddle to the side laid down before being sucked in.

"This is similar to wizarding chest" I mumble.

"It's got a second feature you may like"

Frowning I look at her motioning to the bored, she smirks stepping up and spins it so the pieces face away from me "danger, help, sick, pregnant, and location" I read out loud.

"I had it set up so if someone you're interested in or care about has any problems it will alert to where they are and what's wrong, pregnant was added so if we go to war we can keep up with whose pregnant and keep them safe"

Nodding I touch the bored "thank you Master".

"Oh if you need to run, this bored can be turned into a Pocket version"

"I've had to hide twice now, once in my old life on the run, again to heal where my brother couldn't touch me, and I think Morgana had a few encounters where she had to run"

"Nothing wrong with that, the point is to survive if you're not able to fight at that moment, it's best to run and set it up in your favor"

Laughing slightly I nod turning the bored before sitting down as Madame Bones picks up the wooden block "what is this for?"

"Muggle education toy for children but they get thrown more than anything" I say shrugging "Myrtle threw it at me, I was planning on Transfiguring it for Minnie".

"Of course you are it's what you do everytime"

"I was thinking I would have our Animagus forms on it together" I say while grabbing the block from her.

"When will we get our Animagus necklaces?" She asks rolling her eyes.

"Tonight"