Hearing Charlus laughing I frown I see Olympe jump up and rush out, Hagrid goes to get up but I stand touching his arm "I'll handle it" I whisper.

Following the sound of her being sick I step in pulling her hair back out of the way while rubbing her back "I thought sickness stops after the first part".

She huffs shaking her head leaning back to the wall and slightly against me "not always my healer said some women have it into the second".

Nodding I step away getting a cloth wet and wipe her mouth being careful of her makeup, once done I fill a cup with water handing it to her.

She rinses her mouth then sighs leaning on the wall "I don't like them" she says softly while getting up to fix her makeup.

"Same"

"How long can we hide here before we have to go back?"

"About 5 minutes after that it depends on who comes to check on us if we get more time"

She nods moving to sit on the toilet kicking her shoes off "how's Alouette?" I ask while hoping onto the counter by the sink.

"She's good they are talking about having a child soon"

"That's nice" I say smiling because that means she's starting on having Fleur's aunt right on time to have Apolline in 1960.

"Hagrid and I have been discussing names for the baby" she adds.

"What have you thought of?" I ask smiling.

"Celestine Estelle for a girl and Oberon Stellan for a boy"

"Heavenly Star and Royal Bear Star" I say smirking.

"Yes since he is a member of House of Black but not born to it, he wanted to Honor your family that's what we picked"

"They are beautiful names"

Hearing the door open I look up seeing Walburga rush in shutting the door behind her, she pushes me over into the sink before sitting down.

Hissing I glare at her getting out and moving to the other side "be happy the sinks are so big grumpy old spinster or that could have hurt".

"Mother almost came to check on you two but I beat her in getting away from the table" she says rolling her eyes "we have five minutes at best".

I nod relaxing "I was about to scream and bring the whole Manor down on us all" Walburga says while curling up "Nothing like a little familicide and suicide to show how much I hate them two" she adds.

Covering my mouth I laugh seeing her smirk while Olympe smiles shaking her head at us.

"Potters coming to dinner everybody has to die, I'll take the whole neighborhood with us if I have to" she says making me laugh more.

Hearing knocking I groan as Walburga kicks her leg out at the door opening "Walburga I will cut your legs off at your damn knees" Aunt Cassiopeia hisses "get up and come back down, I can't buy you anymore time Hagrid is getting worried".

We all nod following her out and back to dinner "what took you girls so long?" Mother asks narrowing her eyes at me.

"Irma, you know how it is after getting sick from pregnancy, you need a bit to recover enough to get up" grandmother says winking at me.

I nod smiling "she just needed a few minutes to get her energy back mother".

"Seems a bit dramatic with how she ran from here" Fleamont say scoffing.

Turning I glare at him "maybe the children playing like men should stay out of womens business and not speak of things they know nothing about".

He laughs looking banging his hand on the table "what do you know about pregnancy or child birth? you never had a child and won't because you're a Carrow female".

"I helped Minnie's mother threw her last pregnancy where she almost lost the baby and almost died in child birth, I delivered the child and kept her alive that's more than you know or have done Potter"

"You're making that up" he says waving me off.

"She's spent the entire summer there helping her and delivered young Robert herself, she made a muggle religious leader refer to her as an angel sent by God, from what I understand that's very high praise since typically they believe witchcraft is evil" grandmother says glaring at him.

"He doesn't believe it's evil grandmother but it's a conflict for him because his religion says it is while his wife and child are magical, I didn't know I help repair damages to their relationships with what I did he now sees it as a blessing from his God that should be accepted and respected"

She nods smiling at me "thank you dear".

"I don't get why you all act like she's some powerful witch that's been alive longer than Dumbledore" Charlus says glaring at me.

"Because she has future sight, she's powerful, Dumbledore trained her to fight along with Madame Bones, she's earned her respect by her actions and work not by whining and demanding it based on her name or wealth" Aunt Cassiopeia hisses.

"There hasn't been a witch born in years with future sight and none since the first Black child in this family she needs to prove it"

"I already gave my prediction you both ignored it and will have to wait and see" I say smirking.

"And what was that?" Fleamont demands.

"Your future child is a boy who is a lazy, arrogant, self entitled prat who bullies his school mates at Hogwarts some would call him an arrogant, bullying toerag" I hiss looking at Fleamont before mimicking them laughing while banging on the table.

He jumps up knocking over his chair pulling his wand "you take that back" he orders.

"To late Potter prophecy has been spoken it's out" I sneer refusing to stand.

He yells casting a Bombardo that I block wordless without my wand making sure to protect Olympe.

Jumping up I jump on the table pulling my wand out "bad move Potter" I scream throwing him back continuing till he tumbles outside.

Casting a Conjunctivitis Curse followed by a Bat-Bogey Hex I cackle watch him "you endanger my niece or nephew, have been nothing but disrespectful to my family who let filth like you in our home at the request of our family".

Blocking a hex from Charlus I spin hitting him with a Langlock before casting a version of Fiendfyre Curse I been working on around us blocking everyone else out.

'DAMN AQUILA' I hear Morgana and Hermione yell helping me control the fire.

"ARE YOU INSANE" Fleamont yells watching the the flames that form into cats.

"I'm a Black so clearly, the question you need to ask is am I powerful enough to control it and fight or will I lose control and kill us all?" I say cackling at how pale they both are.

"Aquila please don't kill him" Euphemia calls out crying.

"Why not? He has disrespected our family, insulted me, and endangered Hagrid's unborn child" I demand.

"We'll leave he won't come back I swear you don't have to invite him to anything or get to know him"

"Get out Fleamont and start paying back your debt or I will take everything from you till it's paid back" I scream watching him fly out landing roughly on the ground outside the fire groaning in pain.

Looking at Charlus I smirk see he's pants are wet "you will pay back your loans as well now get out and do not come back Charlus, if you try to stop my aunt from seeing us I will remove you from the property since it's Black property, and get a fucking job because you now have to pay to live there" I order killing the fire.

He nods falling back passed out turning to Aunt Dorea she sighs nodding "I know Aquila, I'm not mad or upset with you he deserves it, I'm just disappointed in him for being like this to all of you" I nod taking a deep breath.

"If he doesn't pay rent he has to leave, you do not have to the house belongs to me and it's Black property you are a Black by birth"

She nods walking over to him "Hagrid could you help me get him home I am sorry for how he's acted and Olympe to you as well".