Mid January 1953
Sitting on the couch with Cyg I laugh watching as he gags handing me the box of jelly beans while I take his money, reaching in I pull one out tossing a my money on the table "mud" I say looking at the brown bean.

He scoffs placing his bet "earwax".

Humming I eat it curling my nose forcing myself to swallow it "rotten eggs" I say pushing the money to the middle of the table before passing the box while writing down the look and taste.

"What are two doing?" Mother asks watching us.

"Betting on candy and trying to figure out how to tell the flavors apart" Cyg says grabbing a new one as I write down the look "strawberry" he says placing his bet.

Humming I shake my head putting mine down "blood".

Mother sighs watching him smirk at me taking the money repeating his answer "how can you be sure the winner tells the truth?"

Shrugging I lift a bottle of Veritaserum "we can't lie".

Walburga walks in sitting down by me "your wives are pregnant" she says calmly while opening her book.

We both look at her frowning before I jump up running up the stairs to my room finding Minnie laying on the bed with a hand on her stomach smiling at it "you're pregnant?"

She nods smiling before holding her hand out to me "come show me that spell you use on Anaideia to see the twins".

Nodding I move closer casting the spell before moving my wand around "I think it's to small to see much" .

Finding the small blob I frown seeing a tiny flicker in the center of it "What was that?" Minnie asks.

"I don't know I've never heard of a light flickering with this or the ones that muggles will use"

Change the angle I watch seeing it happen again repeating this I frown placing my hand on her stomach pushing my magic to it making sure it doesn't feel threatening, seeing the flicker happen again rapidly I gasp feeling something brush against my magic pulling it in slightly.

"Minnie I think, it's our baby's magic core forming"

"What?" She asks.

"Nothing I'll have to study it"

Hearing knocking I look up seeing Cyg and Dru "could you teach me that spell?" He asks.

Nodding I motion to the bed "lay down".

Dru nods laying by Minnie before I show Cyg how to do it seeing him try twice before he gets it.

Seeing the small blob I quickly get mine up over Minnie looking at them both "they are roughly the same size" I say chuckling.

"Yeah, why's that important?" Cyg asks.

Dru groans gently pushing him back by his face "it means we got pregnant around the same time and the babies could be born around the same time".

Nodding I smile placing my hand on Minnie's stomach after dropping the spell as Cyg and Dru leave, Minnie smiles tugging my hand.

Getting up I crawl up to lay by her feeling her cuddle up to me as I put my hand over her stomach "they didn't transfigure you or mess up anything".

Humming I nod "they are learning I felt them pulling my magic when I was testing, but right now they are to small to cause problems yet".

"Just wait till that brat has you eating liver on cracker with honey and pumpkin" Walburga calls up.

Curling my nose I look at Minnie seeing her look sick for a moment before sighing "I made mom want haggis for every meal".

"What gift do you think they will have?" She asks changing the subject.

"I don't know, I really hope they don't have the scream because two of us is enough"

"Do you know who gets what gifts from before?"

"Walburga's oldest boy always knew what way was north, the second boy could charm anyone for something, Cygs oldest was a warrior, the second born I'd call it dumb luck give her a bottle of wine or get her lost and suddenly good things happened, the youngest was seduction she was like a succubus I seen someone sign over everything he owed her and more just to please her"

"What about the daughter that was lost in the fight?"

"Warrior as well but a Metamorphmagus and clumsy so it frustrating"

2 weeks later

Sighing I walk up to Dumbledore's office stepping in I see Typhon sat in a chair glaring at the floor "Madame Black thank you for coming so soon".

Nodding I sit down frowning "I just barely got the results back showing I graduated same with Minnie".

"Yes, and I look forward to you two joining the staff at the start of the next school year, however Mr. Carrow blew up the perfects bathroom creating a Potion"

Sighing I look at him "Ty, what were you doing and making" I ask trying to keep my temper under control.

He frowns looking away from me, seeing he plans to ignore me I look to Dumbledore "what were the ingredients?"

He nods pulling a list up "mostly stuff to ease pain but a few I don't know why he added them" he says handing it to me.

Frowning I take it looking 'its a relaxer for effects of the torture curse' Hermione says.

"This is to help with effects of the Crucio curse" I say before looking at Ty "if you want to make Potions why not let us know we would help, Walburga is obsessed with Potions and making new ones".