*Sitting in Malfoy Manor reading my book with Teddy, I sigh hearing Cissa and Andy screaming I close my book I get up and lift Teddy.

Following the sounds I find Cissa on top of Andy fighting over a bottle of wine "what's the problem?" I ask seeing Andy lifting her foot pressing it against Cissa's face pushing her away.

"She's trying to drink my best wine" Cissa screeches twisting her body around and biting Andy's leg.

Walking over I grab the bottle hitting both with stinging jinxes on the hand.

Stepping back I walk away with the bottle "I'd almost believe they are children, you act more mature than you nana and great aunt" I say smiling at Teddy.

Putting the bottle in my bag I set down again to read to Teddy more "HERMIONE GIVE ME THE WINE" both yell.

"I poured it out, there maybe a few drops still in the sink"

"That bottle is a family heirloom" Cissa screams turning pale.

"How is a bottle of wine you both are fighting over an heirloom?"

"Aunt Walburga was given that bottle from grandmother in 1936 and it was given to her by her mother"

"What was so special for her to do that?" I ask confused.

"She never said, always told us to stay out of personal business"

"I want to drink that as revenge now give it" Andy orders "I know you didn't waste it".

"Andy I will send her ugly cat after you"
"No won't Cissa"
"Hey leave Crook's out of your fights"

One week later

Andy run by screaming while blindly throwing spells behind her "leave me alone" she screams.

Crook's comes rushing after her ducking her spells, getting up I catch him holding him to me.

"He's been chasing and rubbing on me purring, I know he's trying to gather information on me" Andy screams pointing at him.

Sighing I rub my forehead "Cissa what did you do?" I demand.

"Catnip"

Groaning I sigh quickly cleaning Andy off "why do I continue to stay here? the cursed scar is gone" I say softly.

"You stay because we want you here and if you try to leave us we will hunt you down and force you back here, and because Weasley can't get on this property" Cissa says calmly while grabbing my beaded bag digging the wine out.

"You know that you made that sound like I'm a hostage right?" I ask.

"You live in a beautiful manor, have access to all the books in this library and all the Black properties, have fancy wine and food there are worse places to be held prisoner as you put it"

Frowning I look at Andy before looking back at Cissa "this is why it was so hard to get people to not push for you and Draco to not be sent to Azkaban Narcissa".

"I've told you call me Cissa, we are family now"

"You were properly named for your attitude"

"Excuse me?" She asks frowning.

"You sound like a narcissist"*

Feeling my bed dip I open my eyes seeing Hooch sat on my bed "you know it's a bit creepy for a teacher to be sitting on a students bed when they are asleep".

"You was not asleep you were in your mind with your memories, and I am courting your Aunt"

"Another courting gift emergency?" I ask sitting up "because I have helped multiple times already I thought you would have figured out how it works by now".

"You're the one who pushed me to do this properly, you've helped me with gifts I need your advice on this" she says pulling a ring out "it's nothing like she's use to but I used most of my savings for it".

Reaching out I take the ring looking at it seeing two small Golden Beryl in a beautiful black ring with diamonds around the whole thing.

"Hooch, this is beautiful Aunt Cassiopeia will love this"

"Will you're grandparents approve of it, I'm not wealthy like your family but I'd be able to support us comfortably"

Holding the ring out I hum pulling it back when she goes to take it "what they will want to know is if you can handle being pregnant with a child of House Black because it can be a lot".

"What?"

"Normal pregnancy can causes your magic to go haywire but with House of Black pregnancy it will be almost impossible to cast anything that doesn't mess up, and flying will cause the cause the child to respond  to the excitement in extreme ways"

Hooch sighs looking at the floor "they'll want grandchild and the only one between us able to is me" she says glancing at me.

"Yes, being in any kind of relationship with anyone in our family is challenging with the black madness, Walburga, Mother, and grandmother made it a point to remind me how troublesome I was from pregnancy till now"

She nods frowning "a little girl with the House of Black's notable beauty and my eyes would be wonderful".