One week later

Sitting in muggles studies I bite my lip to keep from laughing as Myrtle screeches throwing stuffed animals at me while the class watches, before she starts hitting me with a stuffed otter "why would you ask such a stupid question?" She screeches at me.

Laughing I cover my mouth "all I ask was what is the purpose of a Rubber Ducky?"

She screams Transfiguring things into them before throwing them at me as I hear Hermione laughing in my head "its a bloody bath toy for children" she says screaming.

Laughing I pick up one throwing it back at her "then why are you throwing them like a weapon?"

"I will hold your head under water in the perfects bathroom with the tub full of these stupid things" she screams dragging me to the door before shoving me out "leave my class" she orders throwing another at me.

Seeing the door slam in my face I laugh picking up the duck Transfiguring it so it's got a witches hat and scarf in Gryffindor colors.

Walking to medic wing I walk in seeing Minnie glaring at the wall "I brought you a gift" I say laughing.

She looks at me and frowns looking at the duck "Transfigured it after Myrtle beat me with a whole lot of these" I say shrugging.

She laughs slightly taking the toy "why did she do that?"

"I decided to sit in on her class today she brought in a bunch of toys and was letting the first years play with them I decided to ask what the purpose of a Rubber Ducky was"

Minnie huffs shaking her head "you know what it's for".

Shrugging I smile "she threw a bunch of stuffed animals at me before Transfiguring one into an otter to hit me with demanding to know why I asked such a stupid question I explained I what I asked repeating the question".

She hums looking at the duck "and she Transfigured the toys into ducks throwing them at you?"

"Yes and threatened to kill me in the perfects bathroom in a tub full of them before throwing me out of class, I took one and did that for you" I say laughing.

"I'll add it to my collection of things you brought me that Myrtle hits you with"

Shrugging I look at her table seeing different toys and even a dinosaur fossil "at least my gifts are different and have stories behind them, the guy who married my niece gave her peacock statues all the time she hated them".

"You need to make sure that doesn't happen this time"

I nod placing the duck by the rest "you know soon I'll bring you a one that's so weird and creepy it's cute, I should probably get Dumbledore and Ariana one just to see their reactions oh Walburga too".

"What are you talk about now?" She asks smiling.

"This little dolls called Good Luck Trolls, they'll have wild colorful hair they are kind of cute" I answer smiling.

Minnie frowns looking at me "the more you tell me the more I question the stuff you've seen or say happened".

Laughing I nod till I hear Madame Pomfrey walking over, jumping up I dive on a bed yanking a blank over me and fake cough looking at her.

"I'm sick" I say trying to keep a straight face.

"Leave Ms. Black"

Groaning I get fixing the bed "I'm always kicked out of places, I'm starting to think it's personal" I say hearing Minnie laughing.

Turning I look at Madame Pomfrey smiling at her "you're a rubber ducky" I say pointing at her smugly.

Walking out I hum walking down the hall before feeling my robes grabbed  "we need to talk".

Groaning I fix my robes looking at Madame Hooch "what ever happened to your brooms I didn't do it or know anything about it" I say quickly.

She frowns narrowing her eyes at me "what did you do?"

"Nothing like I said"

She huffs waving her hand "your grandparents accepted me courting Cassiopeia but I don't know what to gift her".

Nodding I smile grabbing her hand pulling her along "I know just the thing" I say happily.

Seeing the students fill the halls I pull her closer while pushing my way threw to Myrtle's classroom and barge in "I need Rubber Duckies" I say loudly.

Myrtle glares at me crossing her arms "you want me to throw more at you?"

Rolling my eyes I walk past her to the container picking one out I pull my wand working a spell over it so it looks blue black and has the constellations my aunt's named after.

Putting my wand away I hum watching it then nod seeing it twinkle "perfect" I say happily handing it to Hooch.

"You want me to give her a rubber duck?" She asks frowning.

"That's the Cassiopeia constellation" I screech pointing at it "it's a duck with her star, it's cute and sweet".

Grabbing two more I turn walking to the door with them "why are you stealing my ducks?" Myrtle asks.

"One you threw at me I gave to Minnie, I made Hooch a pretty gift for my aunt and these I'm Transfiguring to look like a Phoenix and giving one to Ariana the second I'm throwing at Headmaster Dumbledore"

Frowning I turn around putting them back and grab the whole container "I'll bring back what's left" I say before walking out.

Walking to the great hall I start Transfiguring each duck into different creatures before getting them to float in the air, moving to the Professors table I start Transfiguring the ducks and placing them in front of each person spot with Dumbledore's being a Phoenix and Madame Bones getting a Ukrainian Ironbelly.

Looking in the container I raise my brow seeing it's still half full "copycat" I mumble.