A week later
Seeing Ana come in with Madame Bones sitting her trunk down, I raise my brow seeing Ana blush avoiding looking at Madame Bones.

"I will be doing lessons here with supervision till the next semester starts the twins will be born by then" she says.

"What happened?" I ask worried Ana challenged her.

"She's been experiencing urges and attempted to seduce me I refuse to send her back to the regular classes, but will not be charged with having an affair with my apprentice so someone will be with us for every lesson"

Nodding I see Ana blush before rushing up the stairs to her room as Madame Bones comes over sitting down across from me "I never expected a student to do that" she says sighing.

"She's pregnant, but I thought she would start viewing you as a mother figure"

"She's a charmer but that was completely inappropriate, I spoke with Dumbledore and he agreed we need to have someone around to keep myself from being accused of encouraging her actions, he happened to catch the incident and has decided I did nothing to encourage her actions, and that hers are from the pregnancy so there will be no report"

Relaxing I nod "good she doesn't need anymore bad press on her it took a lot of work to get everyone to stop constantly insulting her for being pregnant, I was starting to think I'd have to bring down multiple houses to make my point".

She nods before looking at me "coffee or tea?" I ask before she speaks.

"Tea, I need to calm down"

Calling for Beeley I smile seeing her perk up at the request before leaving happily to complete it.

"Why Ariana? I thought she was your apprentice still"

"No, she got lonely and took her tests early she's now the youngest to graduate and currently running around with Alex, last I heard they were in Romania trying to interact with Vampires to study them"

"Study them?"

"Yes, apparently you inspired her choice of work she wants to study people with creature heritage and document what she learn with an unbiased opinion, your Veela friends have already agreed to speak with her"

Smiling I nod as the tea gets sat down "Minnie do you want some tea?" I call.

Hearing her yell yes before her coming I chuckle seeing her come in sitting down taking my cup, smiling I make another as Missy pops in sitting down ice cream for her "Miss, creamy ice wanted" she says before leaving.

"How's Myrtle doing?" Minnie asks.

"She's tormenting her students since you two are gone but Pomona has been her new target of attention, she's bored without you two around"

"Serves her right for not getting pregnant yet" Minnie says huffing.

Madame Bones looks at her confused "you're mad she's not pregnant?"

"Yes, I was sure she would be by now but no, she could have at least gotten pregnant so our children could go to school together"

Rolling my eyes I shake my head "she's upset she hasn't gotten to argue with her in a while, since Dru has started covering her ears yelling she can't hear her till Minnie stops talking when they argue".

"They are arguing like children?"

Nodding I laugh "Yes because they can't cast anything without it messing up, last time Minnie turned her into a bat we spent 20 minutes getting Dru out of her hair because she got tangled while attacking her".

Seeing Minnie glaring at me I stop laughing and clear my throat "how's Ana doing with lessons?" I ask changing the subject.

"Fine, she's shown a natural talent for herbology"

Nodding I smile till she frowns "She's quite clever with inviting however it's all very sexual things, she's expressed interest in opening a shop specifically for this".

Sighing I rub my forehead "great so she wants to open a sex shop" I mumble.

"Myrtle would be her best client" Minnie says laughing.

July

Hearing Lethe screaming I sigh pulling my pillow over my head trying to go back to sleep, hearing the door slam open I groan when she yanks the pillow away.

"Ty won't leave me alone" she says raising her voice.

Hearing Ty mimick her I huff raising up "you are 15 Ty not 5".

He laughs before walking away turn I look at Lethe "is that all?" I ask.

"Ana took a book from Walburga's room and had been hiding in her room with it, it's to quiet and her door is warded so you can't go in"

"Leave her alone she's busy and I don't want to deal with whatever awkward reaction you both have to what she's doing, I'll deal with it when she lets people in"

She nods leaving the room, sighing I lay down again hearing Minnie laugh "they act like young children running to their mom to tattle on each other".

"They could run to you to tell on each other" I snark.

"They tried and our brat locked me in the room" she says softly.

Hearing something break before Ly screams Lethe name I groan feeling Minnie nudge me "go deal with them before they get Walburga going".

Nodding I get up following the noise to the portrait hall finding Ly and Lethe on the floor fighting "get up and stop now" I order.

They both ignore me rolling around, sighing I get up yanking them apart "I don't know what the problem is but you will not act like this in this room disrespecting our ancestors, and yes I mean ours because there are Carrows up there as well".

Turning them to the walls I cross my arms glaring at them "you will apologize to them for your actions and disrespect".