1952
Pacing my room at Hogwarts I huff looking at the board seeing the changes that includes Hagrid and Olympe's children, looking at the major change showing a group colored red facing my family pieces I sigh.

"They are getting ready to attack I just don't know what or how" I mumble grabbing the board.

Running to Dumbledore's office I get in using a emergency password sitting the it on his desk "okay chess master what do I do?" I ask showing him it looks like a chess game.

"Chess is a long game, we have to wait and see what they do"

Pacing I nod mumbling to myself "have you looked at who you're fighting?" He asks.

Shaking my head he points to one "Charlus Potter is a knight".

Rushing over looking at the names frowning "who's leading?" I mumble picking up the king and queen seeing nothing.

"On our side it's you and Minerva are marked as queens"

"The queen is important she can move anywhere right?" I ask.

He nods picking up another two "myself and Madame Bones are placed as kings".

Nodding I look it over frowning "Euphemia and my aunt don't appear" I mumble looking at the pieces.

"Fleamont is missing as well"

"Okay so that means as long as they stay out Harry has a chance to be born" I say nodding.

Sitting down I tense hearing a dragging sound before looking at the boards seeing Charlus moving, jumping up I spin the board frowning at seeing Olympe placed in danger with the babies.

"Lower the Apparation wards" I order.

He sighs grabbing my arm Apparating us away, landing in the yard I grunt jumping up running for the house with Dumbledore following me.

Hearing Olympe yell before a crash I rush in finding her fighting Charlus, knocking him back I have Olympe get the children out to the back yard before handing them to Dumbledore "take them and go" I order.

He looks at me unsure before leaving when we hear multiple people Apparate in.

"Olympe you have to be willing to kill or leave" I warn her.

She nods lifting her wand, hearing a loud screech I glance up seeing Veela flying in.

"Don't worry about me protect each other" I order before using the smoke travel again, shoot into the house I knock people over while checking how many are inside and weakening the structure as I go.

"Charlus" I call laughing before leaving to check the property and rejoining my group.

"15 inside and 20 outside"

"Plan"

Smirking at seeing Charlus running towards us I scream after amplifying my voice, seeing the house shaking before coming down on them I cackle seeing Charlus trapped from the waist down under the collapsed building.

Looking at the other I take off joining the fight and land in front of a Malfoy, I smirk blocking his spell "weak as your baby brother" I coo.

Blocking his spells I laugh like it's a game while lifting my hand so my wand points to the sky, quickly yanking it down throwing spells as fast as possible I drive him back "amazing how an entire family is this weak" I add getting him more upset.

Knocking his wand from his hand I step on it snapping it in half smirking before tackling him to the ground and punching him in the face "you're mine now" I add laughing, getting him in a body bind I then kick him in the head till he passes out.

Looking at the woman who looks at me turning pale I sneer stalking towards her "hello grandmother Carrow, I'll be taking custody of my siblings and cousins now".

Casting a stunner I see it hit her wand arm hearing a loud crack before she screams grabbing her arm.

Glancing around I spot Olympe fighting, her moves are smooth while her spells are powerful smiling I hum remembering how Hagrid said it was like she was dancing and find I agree with it 'he was right she makes it seem like a dance' Hermione adds proudly.

Focusing on the fight I step further in glancing around while taking out other, feeling a fireball fly past my head I raise my brow looking back to Alouette, she looks up and I follow the sight seeing People on brooms.

Rolling my eyes I lift my wand getting my version of Fiendfyre going in the sky watching as the large cats attack the booms sending them down to the ground.

Cackling I walk stepping on anyone injured not on my side, spinning I look around seeing everyone's finished and start on healing my people.

Making my way to Malfoy I grab him yanking him up "who's in charge" I demand.

Not getting an answer I sneer punching him repeating the question, till he finally says he doesn't know anymore since Alphard is dead.

Feeling a magic dampening spell fall over us I huff crossing my arms before seeing Aurors come in, looking around shocked as I see both Moodys look at me and I offer my wand calmly.

"Again Aquila?" Alastor demands.

"Yes they attacked my sister in law, niece, and nephew"

"Why is that?" He asks narrowing his eyes at me.

"Look around, multiple people here are listed as helping my brother when he attacked me, Malfoy is mad I humiliated his brother in duals, and Carrow here is mad I took my title as head of house, I will also be taking my siblings and cousins into my custody as well"

5 hours later

Standing in the library I glance around seeing everyone who came for the meeting including Alastor "I can confirm this was attack and is connected to the attacks on the village's that have mixed heritages living there, and connects to Alphard but with him dead we have no idea who's running things now".

Nodding I sigh sitting down "do the plan to blame me?" I ask.

"No they are worried about your safety and your family because they have went after Olympe and the children"

"They will target Minnie's family as well we need to protect them"

"I'll watch them myself" Alastor says nodding.