Seeing them come out I take a deep breath waiting as they sit not speaking "I'm sorry, give Cygnus head of house I'm not a true Black I know this but I've shown you what can happen, I've shown you the fate of House Black at least consider them, they sent me back because they trust me to fix what happened and things have been changing, they where teaching me old magic and by being here now I understand why true pure bloods are so proud, but I've shown you that magic chooses who is worthy of being a pure I didn't even know that would happen, I finally see something I never could and wanted to share it with my friends, please help me to change this if not for everyone then at least your future family can you please trust them on this?" I ramble while pacing in front of them.

"What are their name?" Cygnus asks with tears in his eyes.

"I can't say it Cygnus, I don't want to risk changing that"

"What are mine like?" He asks.

"You had three daughters everyone described them as hauntingly beautiful, the oldest I only have negative experiences with but I can admit even I seen how amazing she is, she could
duel like she had eyes in the back of her head and her movements were smooth like dancing, her sisters told me about her being a wonderful sister who took care of them like you and Walburga treat me the other two are funny and kind"

"Walburga you had two sons one dies after the oldest is disowned trying to bring honor back to the family, the oldest ends up in Azkaban for something he didn't do and broke out twelve years later, he was more complicated because with my understanding now he completely disrespected magic and was a bully but he was known to joke around a lot"

They all nod not speaking again "they sent you back and used blood adoption" mother says
softly placing her hand on father's arm.

He looks at her then the others before nodding "you are a true Black the moment that potion
touched your mouth Aquila it sealed your fate, they seen something in you that they found worthy of their friendship and trust you may have died but they sent you back from your old life, magic has blessed you as pure and given you a chance to make sure this doesn't happen, as far as we are concerned you are Aquila Black" father says standing up placing his hands on my shoulders.

Feeling myself pulling back I gasp before being pinned to Walburga who unknowingly presses my face to her chest.

Squirming around I try to get free without success "Young miss needs air" Kreacher repeats
franticly while pulling me.

Getting free I take a deep breath and glare at her "I don't want to die by suffocation between your breasts Walburga" I say sitting on the floor catching my breath as Kreacher checks me over, before petting my head holding me "safe young miss, Kreacher protect" he says trying to be reassuring.

Looking at Cygnus I take a deep breath "Cyg?" I ask nervously using the nickname I used as a small child.

He looks at me before nodding "you're my sister that's all I need to know, I trust you so how do we stop this and save our family?"

"That's why I been trying to get those ideas done we need to push for our traditions but show we can respect muggles and creatures, we all know that the other families follow our lead we could start by teaching others to understand our traditions, if they seen Dumbledore willing to learn more about it that will help with the muggle borns and half bloods that look up to him, if see him doing it then they will follow and if the pure bloods see us learning more about them they will follow"

4 hours later

Walking back to Ravenclaw tower I step in seeing fourth year Ravenclaw sitting with all her stuff "hey are you okay why are you all packed up?" I ask sitting across from here.

"Trade rooms with me" she blurts out.

"Um you do know I'm a first year right?" I ask.

"Yes but I'm Roomed with Myrtle I know she's your friend but I can't deal with her anymore, she screeches in her sleep I can't handle it any longer no one has ever been willing to trade with me"

Nodding I stand up heading to the first year rooms gathering my stuff while she places her stuff down, turning I walk to the door but stop "thank you for doing this instead of being mean to her and being respectful of how you spoke of her".

Walking out I follow Myrtle's voice stepping in I wave my wand towards her bed putting a silencing spell on her curtain and closing them, hearing multiple doors open before people rush to the room I look at them raising a brow "does anyone else need a silencing spell on their curtains before I go to bed?" I ask while putting my stuff up.

Next morning

Sitting at the table in the great hall I groan grabbing a coffee downing two cups "I don't think
that's proper behavior for a Lady" Dru says in a teasing voice.

Grunting I finish my coffee while pointing my wand at her "I will hex you Dru?"

She chuckles pushing my wand down before sitting by me "why are you sitting here?" I ask grabbing more coffee.

She smiles holding her hand out showing the Black House ring "My parents sent a marriage
contract to your parent for Cygnus".

"That's great" I mumble nodding.

"You're to be my baby sister now so I have to step up to my role as older sister that embarrasses you and protects you" she says smugly.

Glaring at her I sit my coffee down raising my brow "you know I get revenge on them for that right, are you sure you want to do that?" I hiss.

Dru smirks making a bowl porrage how I like before sitting it between us then tries to feed
me like an infant.

Pressing my lips together I glare at her more hearing people laughing "come on let your new
sister take care of you" she coos.

Yanking my wand up I quickly change her hair to bright red that looks like my old hair as a muggle in first year.

"I am not an infant Dru, I can feed myself" I screech loudly grabbing the porrage she tried to
feed me then I lean over kiss her cheek "thank you for making my breakfast" I add sweetly.