2weeks later

I smile watching my friends walk around with Mandrake leafs stuck to the roof of the mouth
stepping outside, I sigh enjoying the crisp cold air "two straight weeks of being tested to find
where we are with our education".

Hearing Hagrid's muffled reply I nod looking at him "I wasn't shocked about how far you've
came in your lessons, I kept telling you that your doing better your finally matching up with
other Seventh year students".

"Ah Hogwarts newest apprentices" Dumbledore says coming up behind us.

"Hello professor Dumbledore" I answer with the others muffled greetings.

"How are you liking being an apprentice?"

"I like it the lessons are fitted to our needs so it's never boring" I answer.

Hearing Hagrid's answer I nod smiling at him "right or to hard".

"That's wonderful I know one the past headmasters did away with the Apprentices section till
after the students have graduated, I believe bringing them back would be beneficial for everyone there's not enough masters around anymore" he says thoughtfully while wondering away.

"Sometimes I really want to understand how his mind works" I say frowning.

Smiling I turn leading my friends out to our normal spot pulling my wand casting my Patronus before looking at them "this is a hard one think of when you were the most happy, it doesn't have to be real just the stronger the emotion the more powerful the spell go ahead and try" I say happily.

30 minutes later

"Aquila get out of Black Lake" Myrtle screeches.

Poking my head out I rub my paws on my face before squeaking at her and diving back under the water.

Feeling myself yanked back out of the water I squeak glaring at Minnie who has a smug look as I land in her arms "you're a menace" she says laughing.

Turning she heads back to the castle with me as I refuse to change back reaching the doors I see Madame Bones, Minnie sits me down allowing me to change back "hello Master" I greet bowing my head.

"You shouldn't swim in Black Lake"

Nodding I glance up at her "yes master I'm sorry".

"I was informed you four are needed in France this weekend for a party you were all invited
to"

Nodding she hums looking at us "I will allow you to go with Lady Walburga as planned but do not do anything to make me look bad that means be on you're best behavior, Hagrid they are Veela and have thralls that is hard to ignore by men or anyone attracted to females".

"Yes ma'am" he mumbles.

"Good and do not remove those or you will have to start over your dress robes have arrived
for the event you have two days to get ready, your mail is available in the common room all have been checked and cleared" she says before walking away.

Shrugging I make my way to the room stepping in I smile seeing the piles on the table moving over Pomona groans looking at all the letters "I'll help you don't worry" I say sitting beside her.

"More congratulation letter, some hate mail" I mumble while burning the hate mail.

"Oh this is from Gringotts" I say holding out the package to her.

She frowns opening it "Lady Sprout in response to you're new line by laws state all pure blood families must make a donation to get you started, in closed in the package is the forms to choose a trusted temporary head of house until you are of age, the request form for you're goblin made house ring and family tree" she says reading it out loud.

Grabbing the letter and package I sit it down on the table out of the way "that's important it needs filled out" I say while grabbing one of mine frowning before carefully sit it down and standing up.

"Move away from the table" I warn seeing them back up I pull my wand out watching the letter, seeing it start to smoke I tense before a snake shoots out hissing at me.

Grabbing it when it lands near me I grab it's head forcing it's mouth to stay closed "someone
go get Madame Bones" I order while trying to pin it down.

Myrtle turns taking off running and screeching "Hello Nagini" I say smiling at her once I pin her body.

"I know something about you" I add on smugly, while hearing Madame Bones come running
in with her wand out she points it at Nagini but I turn blocking her.

"Madame Bones if I remember correctly you can grab another's magic correct?" I ask.

"Yes"

"Would you please check her and see if you can find someone else's magic planted in her? It's important I promise"

She sighs but nods once Nagini starts thrashing around Hagrid comes over helping me hold her down "there's two different magics in her".

"Remove them" I say quickly while straddling her body to pin her head down better.

Hearing two screams filling the room I cover my ears while keeping her on the ground, once
the screams stop I sigh shaking my head looking at the woman passed out on the floor "you are always the most difficult to deal with" I mumble quietly while getting up.

The door opens and I see multiple professors coming in looking panicked "um someone cursed a Metamorphmagus but our master was able to remove it" I answer shrugging while motioning to Nagini.

"There where two one a Horcrux and one that acted like a blood curse" she says sounding shocked.

Seeing everyone leave me alone with Madame Bones after she tells them to leave she turns
looking at me frowning "apprentice Black how did you know what she was and about what was in her, I couldn't tell until you asked me to check her".

"I can't really answer that Master, I think it's best you ask headmaster Dumbledore about it I don't want to lie about it but I can't speak the truth" I answer nervously.