74

A few days later
Sitting at the head table I smirk ignoring Dumbledore looking at me "Professor Black I need your lesson plan turned in, just in case you need to take off".

Cackling I look at him shaking my head "I don't have one, my classes are unpredictable" I answer hearing Myrtle start laughing.

He sighs looking at me "you're supposed to have a lesson plan".

"I'll make one but I will not follow it, I'll mark what's been covered will that work?"

He nods smiling at me before going back to eating, sitting there a moment I cackle seeing Madame Bones breakfast catch on fire when Minnie reaches for her drink.

Madame Bones calmly puts it out before making another plate while Minnie groans glaring at the plate "at least she wasn't flying and goy thrown like Hooch" I whisper.

Looking out I see the students looking at the table shocked "I'll be glad when this is over" she says softly.

Nodding I get up kissing her cheek "I have to beat my students to class" I say while sitting Alecto in Madame Bones arms.

Walking off I head for my classroom and hop on my desk tossing a wooden black in the air to pass the time.

Hearing them coming in I toss it up again catching it before looking at them "ancestry homes, does anyone know why it's so important in wizarding culture?" I ask.

Seeing a hand raise I toss the block watching the boy catch it "it's important because it's where the family line started".

"Yes, do you know why families return there during pregnancy?"

Seeing him shake his head I point to the girl raising her hand waving at him, he shrugs tossing it to her.

"It surrounds the baby in family magic at birth like muggles with newborns will have a celebration, where family bring gifts but some do it before the baby is born" the girl say.

Nodding I hop up pacing the floor "correct it is similar events but the magical community have a portrait hall in the ancestry home, they will bring the child to present them to their ancestors. Each new generation is brought allowing them to see".

Waving my wand I get a sheet of paper and need to land in front of everyone "this paper has very generously been donated by Gringotts Bank, it will allow you to see your family tree use the needle and let three drops of blood land in the paper".

Seeing a hand raise I point to the girl with my block "yes?"

"Why do muggle borns need to do this?"

"Squibs, they are in every muggle born family they are how muggle borns exist, this test will allow you to see what magical family you are descendants from, so we will be learning about your magical history".

October 9th

Arriving home I help Minnie to bed before checking on Dru, checking my Potions are set up I smile at Dru "time for the warrior" I say.

She nods gritting her teeth refusing to screaming before blowing out a heavy breath "get her out of me now" she snarls.

Hearing Minnie scream I start counting while dealing with Dru, hearing her start again I look up shocked "get her in here now" I order.

"I'll do it" Hagrid says before rushing to pick her up.

Seeing her placed on the bed I move between them monitoring them both, instead of lifting them and handing the baby off I place them on the bed till I'm finished.

Once done I  hand them off and work on healing them since they are fine and not having complications, stepping back I look at both babies being feed "Cygnus?" I ask nodding to her.

"Bellatrix, since you always call her a warrior" he says looking at her by Dru's shoulder.

Smiling I move up by Minnie looking at our daughter "what's her name?" I ask.

"I want Isobel for her middle name" she says sighing.

Seeing she's done eating I lift her up burping her "Monoceros Isobel Black" I whisper before kissing Minnie.

"I'll be back in just a moment"

Seeing her nod I get Monoceros dressed and make my way to the portrait hall with Cyg hearing them all talking.

Looking at him I watch as he steps to the center holding Bella so the can see her face "Bellatrix Druella Black, the magically chosen La Faye Heir" he says proudly.

Taking a breath I step up with my daughter "Monoceros Isobel Black, Heir of the ancient and most noble house of Black".

Cygnus nudges me before placing Bella in my free arm "she's your Heir, it's only right you be her godmother as well" he says before stepping back.

He bows at his waist to me while the portraits clap talking excitedly about the next generation.