Looking around I sigh seeing my other self standing in front of me glaring "is that your old self?" Alouette asks.

"Yes she's me she likes to makes comments or observations over what's going on" I say shrugging.

"Okay if we are doing this no information on last names involving your future and
understand that some information doesn't match up anymore because of our meddling with events" Hermione says.

Nodding she turns walking away and I look around seeing our memories spilt into three sets
one side belongs to me the other to her "I had to do something because everything was getting overwhelming, but after our talk with Dumbledore I was able to organize everything and start processing".

Nodding I look around seeing a meditation garden on her side "Aquila you need to take the time to fix up your side, I handled the memories but you need to make it a relaxing area and fix your shield".

Nodding I smile stepping beside her as she waves her hand pulling the memories out, we
look threw them and I nod agreeing with what she's pulled before she pulls one more.

We watch as Alouette watches the events getting to the one of Fleur treating us after being tortured Hermione takes a deep breath "she saved my life I don't know if I would have recovered as much as I did without her, I thought of killing myself but she helped me".

"My granddaughter will be amazing" she says softly.

Hermione nods holds out the last one "this is what happened to reincarnate us, it's old magic
that did it not death".

Alouette nods watching the last memory after she finishes Hermione leads us to the middle
section "this is the memories that start with us both here, while we can both watch any of the
memories I set this up so its easier to keep track of".

Nodding I go threw them getting the differences so far holding them out to her letting her watch them.

Once she's done I place them back "thank you Hermione" I say smiling at her "no problem but you both need to get back".

Nodding take a deep breath closing my eyes "Mademoiselle Black?"

Opening my eyes I smile at Alouette stepping back "thank you" I say softly.

"Thank you for the warning"

"I'm trying to stop it but there could still be a war" I whisper.

She nods linking our arms leading me back inside stepping in we sit down again and I smile
seeing her sit the heart I made on the table smiling.

"Hey Minnie" I say softly wanting to ask her about an idea I had.

She huffs looking at me with a blank cold stare "yes?" She demands.

Flinching I shake my head looking down "nevermind" I mumble quietly.

4 days later back at Hogwarts

Sighing I look at Minnie leaving practice while rubbing my stomach I frown lifting my shirt,
seeing my stomach is completely red and swollen from all the spells she threw at me during
practice "I feel like she's actually trying to hurt me lately".

'I agree, Minnie is pushing more power into those stinging jinxes'

"Why what did I do?"

'Don't know but she's mad at you'

Sighing I look around seeing the room turn into a bedroom with a bathroom, standing up I slowly make my way to the bath removing my clothes and getting in.

'She's going to throw more when we go back to the room'

"I know but I'm sleeping here tonight"

'As long as we go to our lessons I don't care'

Quickly cleaning myself I get out pulling on the pajamas the room gives me and crawl in bed 'we practice again tomorrow'.

"I know"

Next day

Walking back to the room of ROR I throw up a shield feeling three hit it before the fourth hits me on my wand arm.

Looking up I see Minnie glaring at me "come on I want to practice".

"Practice with Pomona, I'll work with Myrtle today" I say already feeling tired.

Minnie nods moving to practice while I face Myrtle 'NO OUR BACKS TO MINNIE'