Tapping my hands on my leg I frown thinking about the dragon in the bank, I really need to ask how that's possible taking a deep breath I stand and slip out of the common room heading for Dumbledore's office.

Getting past the gargoyle I knock on the door hearing him call for me to come in.

Stepping in I see him sat in a chair "I was wondering when you would finally have questions" he says smiling.

"If you knew I would come then will you answer my question?"

"There are a great number of answers you could be looking for"

Groaning I rub my forehead "must you always act like the all knowing old goat that's losing it's mind?"

Hearing him chuckle I frown looking at him "how can an Animagus get trapped and held captive in the bank?" I ask seeing he plans on waiting me out.

"Do you remember why we have the Animagus registry?"

"So if you get stuck then there's documents to show it's you and that you need help"

"But what happens if an unspeakable turned Auror gets stuck in the Animagus form?" He asks.

Frowning I roll my eyes "the handler has to help them"

"If the Handler is dead then who can help them when there is no documents available to show who it is?"

Moving to the chair I sigh sitting down "she got stuck and her handler was dead no one could undo it, she was stuck then ended up with the goblins in the bank" I whisper.

"Possibly or her handler was a follower and betrayed her before placing her in the goblins care" he says nodding.

"I need to make sure that doesn't happen" I mumble frowning.

"It's more common than you think how can you identify an Animagus from a true animal or creature, how do you make sure no one could remove the identifications but the person who wears it themselves" He says shrugging.

Nodding I stand up walking to the door but stop "I'm grateful to have you around again and be able to talk when I need help" I say softly before leaving the room.

Stalking back to the common room I squeak glaring at Madame Bones when she lights up the room glaring at me.

"Why is it you can sneak up on me?" I hiss grabbing my chest.

"Do not worry about that, why are you running around after curfew?" she hisses.

I shiver knowing that as advanced as I am if I ever challenged her she'd beat me blindfolded "I was speaking with headmaster Dumbledore, Master" I answer ducking my head to show I'm meant no disrespect.

"Does this have to do with why you have been unnerved around me since seeing my Animagus form?" She hisses stepping closer.

Nodding I rub my neck "if an unspeakable's handler died and the unspeakable gets stuck in their Animagus form no one will know about them or be able to help them, I want to make something for Animagus to wear that only they can remove that will show they are Animagus and not a threat or an Animagus and need help".

She frowns stepping back "what brought this idea up?" She asks.

"It's hard to explain but Dumbledore could" I say shrugging.

She crosses her arms looking at me "and why can you not tell me?"

"I picked a select few that know something important but the rest I let him choose if they could be trusted to know, but since you fought with him and he trusted you enough to be our master please go to him and tell him Hermione"

She frowns at me before nodding her head to my bedroom "go to bed and I better not find you wondering around after curfew again".

Nodding I rush to my room.

Next day

Waking up I screech punching the person in hovering over me in the face, hearing her screech jumping back, I grab my wand pointing it at the person seeing Myrtle holding her mouth.

"Damn it Myrtle, why are you being creepy hovering over me while I sleep?" I screech getting up.

"Why did you punch me?" She demands "I'm giving you detention" she adds smugly before walking out.

Running after her I find her talking to Madame Bones pointing at me, crossing my arms I glare "did you leave out that I woke up to you hovering over me watching while I slept?" I hiss.

"Madame Moody, you can not give my apprentice detention for reacting to something that would have the same response from anyone, in fact her response was far calmer than many who would hex first"

Smirking I move to a chair sitting down "however, I do agree detention is needed for her using such unladylike language".

"Really Myrtle used far worse then I did as a student and made sexual comments that sometimes were reaching disgusting levels and she never got in trouble" I screech.

Madame Bones smirks at me raising her brow "perhaps this will remind you that sneaking around after curfew is unacceptable then the use of such language the next morning".

Huffing I lift my chin using what I learned as a Black "says the woman who called us moronic hedge creepers".

She hums nodding moving to her table set up with her morning coffee "you all know I don't like anyone without morning coffee first, and you threw Myrtle into my table while all of you were fighting over the last holiday candy".

Hearing Myrtle laughing I glare at her "hedge creepers" she says before laughing more.

"You know that means slag right?" I ask frowning.

She nods laughing harder "I thought you graduating meant you would avoid being in here" madame Bones says grabbing her coffee.

"No, now I'll come visit just for fun and not have to worry about you Transfiguring me as punishment" Myrtle says laughing.

Madame Bones hums lifting her wand tapping it on the table gently "Madame Moody, I assure you that I can and will while you have graduated I will forever be your Master".

Laughing I nod looking at Myrtle "she's right, father still gets punished by his master when he comes over and does something not allowed, father has even challenged others for saying anything he feels is disrespectful about his old Master, the only way to break the Master/Apprentice bond is to challenge your master and beat them but no apprentice has ever done it because it would be seen as disrespectful to the traditions".

Later that day

Smiling I watch as four owls comes flying in carrying a box between them catching everyone's attention since it's lunch time.

They flys over every landing in front of Minnie, she frowns releasing them and gives them a treat before opening the box.

Seeing the fireworks shoot into the air I look up watch the tabby cat raise up in the Gryffindor lions stance meowing.

Glancing at Minnie I see her raise a brow smiling at me before looking in the box pulling out a new broom, smiling I see Pomona lean over looking in as she pulls out flowers.

Minnie chuckles moving the candies around feeling in the box checking for anything else, seeing her jerk her hand back shocked I laugh as a tiny black and tan kitten pops up meowing.

"Where?" She asks looking at me.

"Fleur had babies with your familiar, I thought you might like one" I answer shrugging.

She laughs pulling it out closing the box before glancing up at the shimmering of the fireworks seeing an otter playfully chasing the tabby cat.