Aquila pov

Following Hagrid I narrow my eyes seeing him acting strange "Hagrid what is it?" I ask.

"I found something I need you to tell me if it's dangerous, I'm not completely sure" he says nodding to himself.

Sighing I follow him to one of the abandoned towers he motions to the door frantically making me more suspicious, shaking it off I open the door seeing Minnie standing in the middle of the room glaring.

Before I can turn I gasps being shoved in slamming into Minnie "sorry" Hagrid says nervously.

"Now talk" Myrtle screeches running up yanking the door closed.

"What are you three doing?" Minnie yells.

Hearing a grinding sound I look at the door shaking my head seeing it disappear so the room is completely sealed up "they locked us in a tower" I hiss glaring at the wall.

"Using mistletoe" Minnie adds pointing above us.

Looking up I groan "charmed mistletoe, we are stuck here till we kiss" I mumble.

Minnie nods crossing her arms not looking at me.

"Kreacher" I call loudly.

Hearing him pop in he looks down and away from me "can you get us free?" I ask.

"Kreacher can't, promised Miss Walburga not help" he says twisting his hands "what about Missy or Beeley?"

He shakes his head no "we all promise not help and Miss Walburga says tell you nice try we thought of elves".

Nodding I sigh "what about food, restroom, or sleep?" I ask.

"Won't happen no getting hungry or anything" he says proudly "was Kreacher's help so young Miss not worry".

"Thanks for that Kreacher you can go" I say softly.

"Are we waiting till someone comes looking for us" Minnie says avoiding looking at me.

I sigh tilting my head back looking at the mistletoe in the hopes that they missed something and I can get us free.

Shaking my head I lift my hands to my ears looking at Minnie she frowns looking confused before her eyes widen and she covers them nodding "hello someone? Help us please" I call out raising my voice.

1 hour later

Sighing I rub my throat that's completely sore hearing a pop I frown glaring at Walburga, with Kreacher behind her nervously glance at me.

"Have you two figured it out?" She asks.

"Figured what out other then apparently Banshee jr has a sore throat and can't speak without a raspy almost silent voice, that sounds like she's going threw puberty again from screaming for an hour" Minnie hisses motioning to me.

Walburga laughs looking at me "that was pointless Aquila, no one can hear you outside of this room you're lucky this building is built to handle first years accidental magic or it could have hurt you both bouncing back to you".

"Get us out" I whisper blushing at the pitches in my voice.

"I'll have Kreacher bring you something for your sore throat but no more screaming"

Grunting I glare at her "Madame Bones will eventually look for us" I hiss.

"Yes she would but I thought about that already, she's aware of the plan since you two are so far a head in the lessons, she's agreed to let us do this as long as you two are not hurt because she agrees with us and Dumbledore is helping us as well" she says with a smug smirk.

Twitching slightly I glare more before trying to jump on her "what is the point of this?" I try to scream feeling my feet stay in place but being unwilling to pull my wand.

"Aquila if you both would stop and think about it then you could figure it out" she says softly before grabbing Kreacher's hand leaving.

2 hours

"We could at least talk instead of standing her silently" I grunt squatting down to ease the uncomfortable feeling in my legs, smiling I drop down on my butt leaning back "we can't move our feet but we can at least sit" I add happily.

"What is there to talk about" Minnie grunts looking down at me.

"I have future knowledge and showed you some things yet you have no questions?" I snark.

"I do" she says scoffing.

"Then ask something"

"Why? you won't tell me the complete truth"

"I couldn't because you didn't know about that stuff, now you do and I can" I hiss glaring at her.

"You gave a suitable husband and allowed women to send you back here, where you have to be with a woman"

"No I left a man child who expected me to act like his mother but that's not who I am and I finally accepted that I was in love with someone else, so I stopped trying to force myself to be with him I couldn't do that anymore after the war, I wanted to be happy I let go of my muggle mindset and embraced this world learning more about it and what I wanted"

"Something was strange with you and that blonde sister who sent you back"

Groaning I rub my face shaking my head "don't remind me, it's taken a lot to process that I made out with my future niece in my past life".

"Why would you do that?" She asks frowning at me.

"First off she wasn't my niece then just a friend and second it's not uncommon for pure bloods to marry cousins"

"Just stop talking" Minnie says glaring at me.

3 hours later

"This is stupid" I mumble putting my hands under my head.

"Then get us out of here" Minnie says raising her voice.

"Can't unless we kiss"

"I'm not kissing you" she screams.

"Then we are stuck"

"I can't believe they are trying to force us to kiss, it's disgusting" she hisses.

Closing my eyes I fight back my tears "yeah" I mumble.

Looking away from her completely I push my magic out trying to feel the magic around the mistletoe.

"Who ever did this was smart about it I can't find any spots I could try to get in" I say softly

"Have your other personalities check" Minnie screams glaring at me

"Picking up future knowledge and words" I snark rolling my eyes "we've all looked there's nothing they can do or so Morgana claims but she finds this whole situation funny so I don't really believe her".