Two days later

Sitting outside with Myrtle I smile seeing her punching her taffy with one hand while the other yanks it trying to get a piece off.

She growls putting it in my lap "Hold" she mumbles.

Grabbing it I watch as she gets up backing away stretching the candy feeling it get harder to hold as I dig my fingers in trying to hold on, my eyes widen seeing Myrtle's legs shaking with the effort to stay up and back away.

"Myrtle this is a bad idea" I warn just as my grip slips, the taffy shoot off changing shaped to devil's snare.

It wraps around her taking her down jumping up I move over to check on her seeing her proud smile while chewing on her candy "got it" she says proudly.

"Why is it your candy attacks you?" I ask.

"I asked Madame Bones, she said it matches what you would enjoy most with your candy and that's why she said have fun"

"Myrtle, you know you're very strange right?" I ask.

"Yes"

Nodding I move closer to her moving her glasses back on properly "tell me another one of
your dreams" Myrtle demands.

"I was a muggle student here Minnie, Pomona, and Hagrid where teachers, but you were a
ghost in the perfects bathroom called Moaning Myrtle you kept flirting with a boy who was my friend and would flood the bathroom when you were upset"

She laughs tilting her head back "I did that my first year on accident but I found it funny".

"Myrtle why were you going to stay her for the holidays?" I ask.
"My parents love me but they don't understand me anymore and with the history of how muggles respond to witches and wizards, they feel like It'd be better if I stayed here were I'm safe I heard them talking one night my mom was crying because she was worried about what will happen if it's learned I'm a witch, my dad was trying to reassure her but my mom has
become convinced the neighbor knows and is reporting everything to someone, I'm waiting it out till she calms down again it's not the first time she's gotten like this"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"It's just she sometimes hears things or sees things that isn't real, she gets these fits where she thinks someone is watching her or following her, dad tries to keep it hidden I'm not really supposed to talk about it but I know with your family you wouldn't judge"

Nodding I frowning "Myrtle I think she may have Schizophrenia, it's a mental problem".

"What are you talking about?"

She demands raising up with her candy back as a ball.

"Her fits, she's like my family we are called mad but it's problems with our minds"

"She's not mad!" Myrtle screeches.

Sighing I tilt my head back "Myrtle go to Professor Dumbledore's office and tell him
Hermione, after you've talked with him come find me in the ROR and I'll answer your questions".

Getting up I walk away shaking my head "great job Hermione you just had to but in with that" I hiss.

'I couldn't help it she needed to know what was going on with her mom even you know it sounds correct'

"That doesn't mean you needed to jump in telling her"

'BEHIND YOU'

Dropping down to a crouch I cast a shield looking behind me, my eyes widen seeing multiple spells flying at me crashing threw my shield throwing me back.

Staying still I hear the people coming closer "think it killed her?"

"I'm taking no chances kill her Lastrange"

"Avad..."
"Sectumsempra" I scream throwing the spell out catching them both with it".

Getting up I stand over both shaking while watching them bleeding.

"PROFESSOR" I hear Myrtle screeching loudly further away.

Stepping closer I tilt my head looking at Riddle "you have no true understanding of magic half blood thinking that being heir of Slytherin, means you can spread hate by twisting the truth all because you're mad at how you where treated at the hands of muggles".

Leaning down I purposely show my house rings "you maybe the Heir of Slytherin but I am the Heir of Morgana La Faye".

"What spell did you use?

Dumbledore demands rushing up.

"You won't know it" I answer shrugging."Heal them" he orders.

"I will once they agree to a duel of Honor"

Seeing both nod I move to healing them smirking at their pale faces "till the duel you will both stay away from me and my friends, if you try to attack or get someone else to attack us then by old laws you forfeit your magic become Squibs".

Turning I walk away calmly glancing at Minerva who looks pale while watching me with the
students backing away from me I continue past her "Aquila" she calls out in a pleading voice.

I take a deep breath and stop at her voice "Not in the mood Minnie" I say softly unable to
ignore her.

Holiday break

"Do you all have a date for the party? Mother asks while smoothing my hair back making
Myrtle laugh.

"Mother I'm eleven"

"Oh stop acting like I've asked if you have chosen who you plan to court for marriage and answer the question all three of you" she says scoffing.

"No Mother"

"I wanted to go alone so if Olympe comes we can dance together" Hagrid says blushing.

"I asked a few guys but they ran off I thought they would have insulted me but, I think they were scared to because of what Aquila did to Riddle and Lastrange" Myrtle says while poking the new elf that Kreacher seems taken with.

"Hey why's the elf have a little tiny one always with her and how did you get another?"

Myrtle asks suddenly.

"That's her child Beeley she's teaching her about being a house elf and I got her as an inheritance" I answer shrugging.

"I will find who can be you two girls dates and yes Rubeus they are bring Olympe who was wanting you to be her cavalier"

"What's a cavalier?" Hagrid asks scratching at his beard.

"It's a fancy way of saying Escort, chaperone, champion, or protector" Myrtle says.

He nods blushing "that's good right?"

"Yes Hagrid, it means when you met at the party you made the impression of a gentleman, with her being a ward of the Veela clan the fact they are allowing you to be her cavalier means you have their trust to protect Olympe's honor and respect her as a lady" Mother says proudly.

"Mother who are you planning on asking for me?" I ask suspiciously.

"Eleanor"

Looking up I frown "Rosier?"

"Yes"

"No I refuse" I say standing up.

"Eleanor is a nice young lady and she will be your date" mother says frowning.

Looking at her I frown seeing she's made up her mind "I will not court her Mother".

She frowns pulling me to the library silencing the room "why are you so against courting her?
Huffing I shake my head "because she has a daughter who gives birth to the world's most accomplished Potions master, I can not risk him not being born he protected the students of Hogwarts by playing the role of the traitor, he was bullied as a child and hated by almost allnthe students he taught I want to try and change his outcome, he died protecting the Potter child and your great grandson".

She sighs nodding at me "very well but she will still be your date".

Nodding I sigh tilting my head back "Why haven't you been writing Minerva?"

"We had a disagreement" turning I walk back out seeing an owl come to the window, opening it I see a letter from the ministry addressed to me.

Pulling it off I give the owl a bowl of treats opening it "what's that?" Myrtle asks looking over my shoulders.

"A letter regarding my honor duel" I say placing my finger over my name turning it blood red.

"What's the letter for?"

"Its to prove I challenged them since they agreed if they do not do this the binding rules will strip them of their magic"

"What's an honor duel?"

"An old challenge if they lose I will take control of everything they own including titles"

"The are 7th years how could you risk that?" Myrtle screeches grabbing me after I return the
letter.

"Because I'm a Black and know more than you think if they lose to a first year it will cause people to lose any respect for them"

"When?" She asks frowning.

"In two days they will have to meet me outside the ministry" I say softly while watching the owl fly away.

Turning I smirk walking for the fireplace with my friends leaving the house to head for Gringotts.

Some time later

Stepping out of the bank I smile at Myrtle holding my pouch of money "Hagrid we need to get Olympe a Christmas gift and I unfortunately need to buy one for Eleanor".

He nods walking towards a jewelry store gasping I grab his shirt yanking him to stop "no
Hagrid jewelry is given as a courting gift".