A few days later

Standing with both Moodys I watch as people head in to Flymort's home, taking a breath I watch as the Aurors bring down anti-Apparation wards.

Clenching my teeth I glance at Alastor seeing him nod before he points his wand to the sky, using my spell to turn it dark while I surround the area with my Fiendfyre curse.

"FLYMORT WEASLEY, FACE ME NOW FOR THE MURDER OF MEMBERS OF HOUSE OF BLACK" I yell.

Seeing everyone run out looking around panicking I smirk motion to both Moodys "I brought witnesses to our honor dual, by attacking my family resulting in death you called the challenge signing it in their blood I'm here to answer it".

He looks at Septimus standing with his arms crossed and glares "hello Flymort, I am here as witness for her".

"I'm your brother" Flymort says in a whiny screeching voice.

"You killed my wife's grandparents I stand by her in this one" he says calmly before blocking Flymort's spell.

Walking calmly threw the fight I avoid the Aurors taking people down "itty bitty Weasley, so arrogant you missed the fact you were being watched, your best friend turned on you spilling every secret you told him about this petting revenge attempt".

Pulling my hair up using my wand to hold it in place I shake out my hands before hitting him "I don't need my wand or magic to fight you" I say in a mocking voice.

Ducking his spell I spin wrapping my leg around his while grabbing his shirt using gravity to flip him over my shoulder to his back on the ground before stepping on his hand taking his wand.

Snapping it in half smirking I toss it over my shoulder watching as his face turns red in anger 'we know where Ron's looks came from' Hermione says laughing.

Stepping back I motion for him to come, he gets up charging at me trying to use his weight to overpowered me, side stepping him I lock my fingers together hitting him on the back as he tries to grab me knocking the breathe out of him.

Getting yanked down by him grabbing my foot I kick out hitting him the face sneering as I get up.

"Get up Weasley" I order yanking his shirt and jerking him to his knees I grab his head yanking it back while pressing a dagger to his throat "EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION NOW" I scream once I see they have everyone still alive.

"Your fight being lead by Flymort was about nothing more then his pathetic ego, because I rejected him trying to get with me at age 11 while he was 19, I then blocked him from Ariana Dumbledore who was 15 at the time, this has been your fight and Alphard was mad magic passed him over placing me as head of house Black"

Leaning forward I carefully place the dagger carving murder on his forehead, before shoving him forward pulling my wand and pointing it at him.

"For the murder of my grandparents I take revenge and everything you hold as head of house Weasley" I hiss "Avada Kedavra".

Stepping closer I take the ring from his finger putting it in my bra for the time being.

Moody Senior nods checking the house before going in gathering everything that was inside about the plans.

Handing my wand over and the dagger to him when he holds his hand out, he narrows his eyes at me "don't blame me, did you know the curse on that if die with what it inflicted on you, that it becomes a birth mark in your next life that can never be hidden or glamoured".

"I want that back it's a heirloom" I add before walking away.

Yula Ball Black Manor

Standing with my arm around Minnie's waist we greet guests as they come in.

Seeing Alouette come in I raise my brow looking at her husband before looking back to her "if you go into labor I'm leaving the county till it's over".

"Non, you would deliver your god child"

"No, see I helped a Veela once and that's never happening again juggling fire and throwing it at me I had burns on my body, I'll pass"

She huffs waving me off before looking at Minnie linking their arms and dragging her away "come, we leave them to whine about how we are to good for them" she says loudly making me smile.

"Veela's confidence" I say smirking at him.

He nods smiling slightly "you don't speak much do you" I say watching him.

Seeing him shake his head I smile nodding "that's fine Alouette can make up for your silence".

Baptiste holds his arm out to me and I smile slipping my arm around his walking with him "Alouette insisted on you being our daughter's god mother she plans to name her Apolline after her mother".

Shake my head I look at him "no that will mess up a lot of things, name her Aurélie then Apolline for the second it's important".

He frown looking at me confused "please trust me on this, Alouette knows what I'm talking about just tell her what I've said at least".