1947

Coming to a tree I glance to Elysius "our stories say her protection blocks everyone who
would use her knowledge for something she would never help with".

Nodding I walk closer to the normal looking tree circling around it I frown trying to figure out how to get in.

Seeing it clear I take a breath slowly waking in I see a book shelf filling with books under a
second protection charm "Lady Morgana had a close relationship with creatures that's still respected today we still guard any secrets she left in our trust" Elysius says from behind me.

Sitting down I push my magic out to feel the protection around the tree "Hermione help me with them".

Shivering slightly I feel a second magic similar to mine but with a lighter feel to it push out with mine wrapping together.

"You can harness your past life's magic?" Elysius asks.

"Yes if she helps me with something we try to avoid it because it would cause questions to be asked" I answer frowning while feeling along the magic protecting the tree.

"Come on Lady Morgana we need your help to stop this war from coming"

Gasping my head snaps back in a silent scream as I feel a third Magic flowing from me, my body shakes from the force of the magic before I pass out.

Sometime in the very distance past

Looking around I frown seeing Hermione beside me with a thread of Golden light linked to
our heart together and see a third leading further away.

She sighs pulling me along following it till we hear fighting we stop seeing a centaur who
blocks us so we look around him to see past, seeing our last thread leading to a woman holding a staff laughing and blocking a spell like it's nothing.

"Is this the best you have Merlin, the spoiled child sent you to kill me for what to separate my influence on creatures?" she taunts.

"Did he say I've become evil that I plan to harm his pathetic wife" she demands raising her staff slamming it into the ground causing the trees to lift attacking Merlin.

"You've gone to far Morgana" Merlin screams.

"No they have, we made a deal to leave my creatures in peace but she threw a fit for them to take a sacred jewel from us, the knights slaughtered a tribe" she screams with tears running down her face.

Seeing Merlin building up a spell I gasp watching as she looks at him disgusted "MAGIC HEAR MY PLEAS THREW TIME AND SPACE PERSEVERE MY LEGACY, IN THE
CHILD PURE AND UN-PURE MY MAGIC, MY TITLE, MY POWER I GIFT" she says loudly slamming her staff down just as Merlin finishes his spell.

Hissing I cover my eyes at the flash before looking up I see Morgana floating like a spirit in
the spot she cast from "Hermione Granger and Aquila Black" she whispers smiling as she fades away.

1947

Groaning I shiver looking around seeing Centaurs around us "oh blood hell what happened?"

I ask pressing my hand to my head feeling a another house ring I frown looking at it seeing a house crest I've never seen.

"Lady Morgana it's a pleasure to have you returned" Elysius says.

"I'm Aquila Black not Morgana" I answer frowning.

He smiles lifting my hand "while you where trying to figure out how to open the tree a third Magic came out, it swallowed you completely but when it cleared you where passed out wearing her ring" he says calmly "you are her heir and her reborn" Sitting in the middle of the Centaurs I frown looking at my hand seeing a crest with three lion heads with her staff between them and rave sat on it "I thought she had an upside down V fitted between the liones"

"No we were instructed to hide her true crest"

"How can I be her heir and her reborn?" I ask rubbing my head at Hermione screaming about a mess.

"She had many children some are less known than others she gave birth to what is now called a squib that child is the one who starts a family eventually leading to your un-pure life you are the heir by blood but you have been given her personal crest only worn by her we have long since known known of your arrival" he says nodding.

"The child of the war of lies, born under the Eagle arrives protected and harmed by blood saved in rebirth to return, blood shedded to be saved, and minds healed" he says motioning to the stars "we've waited for your return and honored our promises" he adds.

Groaning I rub my forehead at Hermione yelling more "will you stop screaming Hermione I am trying to get information".

'No, you need to get in here and help me deal with this mess SHE made in here'

"Thank you for your help and time unfortunately I need to return to the tree so I can work out what's upset Hermione" I say tapping my head Elysius steps beside me leading me back to the tree "I will walk you back to Hogwarts"

Nodding I step inside glancing back to him "thank you Elysius, I'll return to school tomorrow".

He nods waiting till I step inside and the tree closes around me before leaving I smile slightly
seeing the tree has a window I can see out and looks like a home moving to a chair I sit down
focusing on getting to my mind
Looking around I frown seeing Hermione putting up her memories while another woman
who's back is to me is going threw mine.

"No, stop messing stuff up" Hermione orders trying to get everything back in order.

"Aquila do something with her" she orders pointing at the woman now moving to the middle row of memories.

Walking over I sigh seeing Morgana looking threw them frowning "Hermione I don't think she's fully conscious"

"Deal with her she's making a mess"

Sighing I follow along putting everything back in place till she's done when she reaches the end she shakes her head moving to our shield tapping it reaching out she places her hands on it causing a glow to start around her hands before it spreads moving along the shield.

Turning I move to Hermione helping her put everything up "how bad are things for my
creatures?"

Turning I see Morgana holding multiple memories glaring at them "it's not great" I finally
answer unsurely.

"Is it worse then these memories show?"

"Those are events that could come to pass I'm trying to stop a war lead by a half blood twisting what purity means"

She nods bending down and helping us gathering the memories back up "Are you done messing all this up?" Hermione asks glaring at her

"I apologize for that I do not like what I seen and this is a lot I was not expecting to be awake again"

"Welcome to life as a Black we are nuts and do things like this I just left Aquila control everything outside here and work in here even though I could take control if I wanted, we are apparently your future lives and her past but instead of just being normal we came out like multiple personalities"

"Multiple personalities?"

"A muggle medical term its basically multiple people in one person it's a medical condition
now why is there no other memories for you?"

"Because you two are directly connected all mine are in my mind"

Nodding I sigh laying down "just great as if having this one running her mouth at unneeded
times now I have another person to do it with her".

Morgana frowns looking at me "you are dramatic".

"Yes I am and the wonderful thing is all Black's are my future niece will be worse then me".

"Yes, let's hope we can stop her from becoming a psychopath that tortured muggles and creatures" Hermione says slamming her last memory in place.

Opening my eyes I look at the window seeing the sun coming up.

Getting up I grab a few books before stepping out seeing Elysius coming up, following him out I glance at him smiling once out "please keep them safe".

Seeing him nod I walk back to the castle slipping in making my way up to the room.

Stepping in I turn yanking my wand pointing it at who slipped up behind me slamming the door "disappeared, skipped your lessons, and didn't return for bed" Madame Bones hisses glaring at me.

Flinching I hold out a book to her "I needed to get my mind and emotions under control and I
found Morgana La Fayes legendary hidden library in the forbidden forest, I lost track of time once I woke up with the Centaurs watching over me".

Madame Bones eyes widen as she grabs my hand looking at the rings "Why do you have two house ring?"

"When I woke up the Centaurs said some magic was all around me and when it cleared up I was passed out and had this on they told me it's her personal ring"

"You've been recognized as the La Faye heir?" She whispers.

Nodding I rub my forehead "they said I am her Heir and her reborn".